Flavored condoms?

so according to wikipedia:

"Using flavored condoms for oral sex only, as the sugar in the flavoring can lead to yeast infections if used to penetrate"

so is this true? has anyone actually tried intercourse with the flavored condoms and if so where there any problems (like a yeast infection) afterwards?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Yes it's true! But, not for all women. I had sex for the first time last June and the condoms were giving me yeast infections, the strawberry ones especially. I had to wash myself out after every time me and my boyfriend had sex because I was at risk for a yeast infection. He's always bought those kinds because they smell better and never had a problem with anyone else before me.

After doing some reasearch on the internet, there are some women who will get yeast infections because of them.

Whether it's the flavour or the scent, not too sure, they can send the whole balance of your vagina out of wack! It's much like why you shouldn't really use scented tampons or scented toilet paper, because there are risks for those types of things being used down there.

Although it doesn't say on the box (or at least I don't think it does, I checked!) flavoured condoms should be used for oral sex.

I hope that answered your question!"