Why do men like to hear naughty, dirty sex talk? During love making....

My guy likes me to make dirty talk to him before love making and during...you know naughty sex talk like ...fxxx me, come fxxx me etc. etc.Sometimes I like to do that for him, and sometimes not as it turns me off...yet it turns him on when I do that.I like to hear sweet romantic nothings in my ear...that steams me up! So, we do both...as we love each other and want to please each other.We are both in the above 45 plus age group.My question is why do men like to hear naughty, dirty sex talk? Before or during love making...We have been in a loving, exclusive relationship for over 1-1/2 years...I'm just curious as to why some men like the dirty sex talk?I really want to try and understand my guy and please him in this department...and he says I do.I'm just curious as to the why of it all!? Want to understand men better. Thanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 2

• Because after you've had it a few times, sex is really just scratching an itch. You have to keep the mind stimulated in order to enjoy it.

• Yes, I agree! Thanks

• idk...sexy would be stimulating to me...but not crude...

• yes, it's sexy talk, not crudeHe is a perfect gentleman to me and a protector of me.thanks...

What Girls Said 2

• For some reason I've always thought older people knew everything and they have nothing to be curious about..

• I was thinking the same thing.

• Show Older
    • no...parents know alot...there for they, or should I say...I've concluded I have a lot more to learn...the older I've gotten, the less I realize I know~it's been fascinating to experience this...and my other friends my age, even my guy has experienced that. I think this phenomenon comes with wisdom! And, by the way...was not trying to prove you wrong...just sharing what my experience has been...which is the world just opens up more and more the older I get!

• I guess learning is a never ending thing, there are always new things to learn, no one knows everything no matter how long theyve lived :D

• It's hot, it's something that gets your juices flowing. It's not just men haha.

• true! thanks