Why do men like to hear naughty, dirty sex talk? During love making....

My guy likes me to make dirty talk to him before love making and during...you know naughty sex talk like ...fxxx me, come fxxx me etc. etc.

Sometimes I like to do that for him, and sometimes not as it turns me off...yet it turns him on when I do that.

I like to hear sweet romantic nothings in my ear...that steams me up!

So, we do both...as we love each other and want to please each other.

We are both in the above 45 plus age group.

My question is why do men like to hear naughty, dirty sex talk? Before or during love making...

We have been in a loving, exclusive relationship for over 1-1/2 years...I'm just curious as to why some men like the dirty sex talk?

I really want to try and understand my guy and please him in this department...and he says I do.

I'm just curious as to the why of it all!? Want to understand men better. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's an good example

link

What Guys Said 3

• Because after you've had it a few times, sex is really just scratching an itch. You have to keep the mind stimulated in order to enjoy it.

• idk...sexy would be stimulating to me...but not crude...

• yes, it's sexy talk, not crude

He is a perfect gentleman to me and a protector of me.

thanks...

What Girls Said 3

• I love sex talk, my man was the same begged for me to talk dirty, reckons always thinkin dirty thoughts so loves to hear them. Girlfriend gave me a way to make my man go all embarrassed. Try this for fun. Get him all wound up sexy costume tease him, then just start talkin real filthy and dirty about anything that comes into your mind, sound aggressive and demanding in his face, you can see the blank come into there eyes. They not like when dirty talk is your control, once he got back from blank land he dealt to me real good

• It's hot, it's something that gets your juices flowing. It's not just men haha.

• For some reason I've always thought older people knew everything and they have nothing to be curious about..

• I was thinking the same thing.

• no...parents know alot...there for they, or should I say...I've concluded I have a lot more to learn...

the older I've gotten, the less I realize I know~it's been fascinating to experience this...and my other friends my age, even my guy has experienced that. I think this phenomenon comes with wisdom!

And, by the way...was not trying to prove you wrong...just sharing what my experience has been...which is the world just opens up more and more the older I get!

• I guess learning is a never ending thing, there are always new things to learn, no one knows everything no matter how long theyve lived :D