• Ask
  • myTake

Why do men like to hear naughty, dirty sex talk? During love making....

My guy likes me to make dirty talk to him before love making and during...you know naughty sex talk like ...fxxx me, come fxxx me etc.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• Because after you've had it a few times, sex is really just scratching an itch. You have to keep the mind stimulated in order to enjoy it.

• Yes, I agree! Thanks

• idk...sexy would be stimulating to me...but not crude...

• yes, it's sexy talk, not crudeHe is a perfect gentleman to me and a protector of me.thanks...

What Girls Said 2

• For some reason I've always thought older people knew everything and they have nothing to be curious about..

• I was thinking the same thing.

• Show Older
    • no...parents know alot...there for they, or should I say...I've concluded I have a lot more to learn...the older I've gotten, the less I realize I know~it's been fascinating to experience this...and my other friends my age, even my guy has experienced that. I think this phenomenon comes with wisdom! And, by the way...was not trying to prove you wrong...just sharing what my experience has been...which is the world just opens up more and more the older I get!

• I guess learning is a never ending thing, there are always new things to learn, no one knows everything no matter how long theyve lived :D

• It's hot, it's something that gets your juices flowing. It's not just men haha.

• true! thanks