Why do people like having sex with older people?

why boys love to be in bed with older women like anty stuff and why girl love to be screwed by uncles or older man or like married onee.. kindly... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well from a girls view I enjoy older guys for many reasons. The first is the fact that they are more mature and the sex means more too them than just reaching that moment of spurting your jizz all over. They love to make it last, they like to see there partner have orgasm's, are much more open to experimenting with different things and by far next to another girl are the very best at giving us oral.

• isnt it hard to get along a person like uncle type . doesn't it hurt to physically inside.. ?

once I went to a married girl almost 5 years elder to me she just swaped me off...

• Show Older
    • yes of course f***ing mean to have a really older person on you didn't it hurt physically...

• Why would it hurt?