Why do people like having sex with older people?

why boys love to be in bed with older women like anty stuff and why girl love to be screwed by uncles or older man or like married onee.. kindly answer girls and guys

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well from a girls view I enjoy older guys for many reasons. The first is the fact that they are more mature and the sex means more too them than just reaching that moment of spurting your jizz all over. They love to make it last, they like to see there partner have orgasm's, are much more open to experimenting with different things and by far next to another girl are the very best at giving us oral.

• Why would it hurt?

• yes of course f***ing mean to have a really older person on you didn't it hurt physically...

• Not looking for a relatinship, just someone you can really do a great job f*cking me and I am going to do the same with him.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• Well, firstly, I've never heard of anyone screwing their uncles, and I have never even once wanted to touch my uncle like that lol.But mainly, girls want to be with older guys because they're more mature, more sexually experienced. I would never have sex with a married guy though, I'm not a homewrecker.

• uncles? where are you getting these things from

• Both like someone older because their is less pressure, you can assume they know what they are doing and won't expect you to be pro.Plus it seems like something you shouldn't go for which makes it more tempting.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm unmarried, and I have no nieces, but according to a few of my girls, I'm:-patient-knowledgeable-calm-open-minded-cheerful-flexible-nurturing-accepting-attentiveI couldn't tell you why the boys their age choose not to be these things, but that's not my problem, anyways.

• Older women are at their sexual prime. They also have years of experience. They are excellent in the sack.