Masturbating problems

I know this problem has been brought to light before but I feel my situation is different. I haven't experienced orgasm yet and every time I masturbate I pee. I know a lot of women have this same problem and everyone is like it's not pee. It looks and sometimes smells like pee but it's not. I assure what is coming out of me is not pee. Simply because I feel and it comes out my urethra, not my clit. So what do I do? I empty my bladder right before I masturbate but it still happens! I don't want to pee on my boyfriend!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you know it isn't pee then what are you worried about. It is female ejaculate more than likely, especially since you say that you pee before you masturbate. Female ejaculate is typically very clear and does not smell much like urine. Of course there are trace amounts of urine in it just like there are trace amounts of urine in a man's semen since it uses the same canal.

The better thing to do is educate your partner about what female ejaculation is. There are a number of good books and videos out there, but I would look for some by Deborah Sundahl. She is the queen of female ejaculation.

• Report

I'm saying I'm pretty sure it is pee. Sorry if I sounded confusing. I know the difference between the two and what's coming out is coming out the urethra.

• Report

Listen to the man, he knows what he's talking about.

• Report

Wrong! There are not trace amounts in a mans semen. Pre come clears the seminal vessels and urethra of any urine. Urine would kill any sperm it came in contact with.

I know its kind of irrelevant however it is important its right.