Masturbating problems

I know this problem has been brought to light before but I feel my situation is different. I haven't experienced orgasm yet and every time I masturbate I pee. I know a lot of women have this same problem and everyone is like it's not pee. It looks and sometimes smells like pee but it's not. I assure what is coming out of me is not pee. Simply because I feel and it comes out my urethra, not my clit. So what do I do? I empty my bladder right before I masturbate but it still happens! I don't want to pee on my boyfriend!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, if you know it isn't pee then what are you worried about. It is female ejaculate more than likely, especially since you say that you pee before you masturbate. Female ejaculate is typically very clear and does not smell much like urine. Of course there are trace amounts of urine in it just like there are trace amounts of urine in a man's semen since it uses the same canal. The better thing to do is educate your partner about what female ejaculation is. There are a number of good books and videos out there, but I would look for some by Deborah Sundahl. She is the queen of female ejaculation.

• I'm saying I'm pretty sure it is pee. Sorry if I sounded confusing. I know the difference between the two and what's coming out is coming out the urethra.

• Show Older
    • Listen to the man, he knows what he's talking about.

• Wrong! There are not trace amounts in a mans semen. Pre come clears the seminal vessels and urethra of any urine. Urine would kill any sperm it came in contact with. I know its kind of irrelevant however it is important its right.

What Guys Said 3

• I've had a few girls pee when they come. I enjoy it.

• Just relax, if it comes out of you we love it. I went with this girl that when she had an orgasm she would squirt, I don't know pee or just all the juice when she's wet and all the muscles contract out shoots a jet of juice. I didn't know girls come like that before. By the way, there is no hole in ur clit for anything to shoot out of, its going to come out of your vagina or and your urethra it might feel like a lot even if its pee, its not all that much, lets just take a shower after. Relax and just go with your body.

• come comes out the same end as your uerethra. and it's bodily fluid it al smells about the same just ask though because ur boyfriend either way may not like it not that most do

What Girls Said 1

• its not pea. whenever you masturbate and like hit your g-spot it makes you need to pea. if you have sex and you feel like this make sure you pea it out right after or you can get an infection. its nothing to worry about though