I think my wife wants to f*** other guys.

I am the length of a dollar bill and as round as a toilet paper roll (tight). I don't think that is small but it's certainly not going to win any size awards. She won't let me f*** her in the ass. When I say that she says she'll let me after I let her f*** me (don' think so) in the ass with a dildo. She has my son saying neener neener little weener all the time now. She's never squirted (anything) during sex and rarely cums from my dick. I think in the 5 years we've been together I've only felt her contractions a handful of times. Now we've got two kids and its never. However, when I am eating her out and f***ing her with a dildo (slightly bigger than me) she gets going real real hard and moans relentless ending in a very wet orgasm. What's the deal? Is she trying to turn me into a homo? Am I a loser for not having enough man meat to mover her. Does my size seem reasonable? or ladies is this just not enough? I just KNOW that I'm not big enough for her to get off on. Of course she says she's had about 20 or so partners and says none have made her come except through eating pussy.except for me of course. And of course she had to really think about that. I'm like "so who was the first guy that made you come from sex?" and she responds.I don't know. REALLY.how many women out there don't know the first guy that made them come from dick alone?. I feel like I need to get surgery to make my dick thicker or something. In the meantime I was going to by either a strap on with a Big dick or girth enhancement sleeve so that I can try to f*** her proper to a cascading orgasm. Any thoughts out there?

Poll Question: Do women think a guy is less of a man if he has to f*** her with a strap on or enhancement sleeve to get her off?

Wouldn't a women think of her man as less manly for wearing a strapon? I'm not the most manly guy in the world but I'm trying to hold onto the dignity I have. I picture me with a big strapon next to a clone of myself with a big C*ck. No comparison right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not the size of the dong, but the depth of the poonie you put it in mate! That's what me lady always says. Of course I is 36 centimeters long and thicker than a bloody coke bottle.

But that's just life init?

But I should add that I believe your totally missing a very important fact. The ladys generally don't even care about the size of a dong. I has boned 362 womens in me whole life- and counting init?LOL and I's can tell you with certainity that its all bout the romance. If you knows how to romance a lady, do long hours of foreplay while caressing her enitre bodie reall slow like, she'll eat you up alive. I's talkin full bodie massage, vaginal massage, g-spot etc. giving her goose bumps

And more importantly the ladies love to talk, init? That's all part of the romance. So yous gotta listen reall well like. Or it at least pretend, init. Remember a word or phrase, and repeat it back to her, so she knows you's listening. That's all part of the foreplay, yeah? listenin, talking, touching.

Get it straight, mate. Read up about the karma sutry, tantra, karazza, all that stuff. it ain't all nonsense.

From one brother to another! Peace

• You got it! You are one smart man!

• If makin love is an arte, I is picasso, init?