I think my wife wants to f*** other guys.

I am the length of a dollar bill and as round as a toilet paper roll (tight). I don't think that is small but it's certainly not going to win any size awards. She won't let me f*** her in the ass. When I say that she says she'll let me after I let her f*** me (don' think so) in the ass with a dildo. She has my son saying neener neener little weener all the time now. She's never squirted (anything) during sex and rarely cums from my dick. I think in the 5 years we've been together I've only felt her contractions a handful of times. Now we've got two kids and its never. However, when I am eating her out and f***ing her with a dildo (slightly bigger than me) she gets going real real hard and moans relentless ending in a very wet orgasm. What's the deal? Is she trying to turn me into a homo? Am I a loser for not having enough man meat to mover her. Does my size seem reasonable? or ladies is this just not enough? I just KNOW that I'm not big enough for her to get off on. Of course she says she's had about 20 or so partners and says none have made her come except through eating pussy.except for me of course. And of course she had to really think about that. I'm like "so who was the first guy that made you come from sex?" and she responds.I don't know. REALLY.how many women out there don't know the first guy that made them come from dick alone?. I feel like I need to get surgery to make my dick thicker or something. In the meantime I was going to by either a strap on with a Big dick or girth enhancement sleeve so that I can try to f*** her proper to a cascading orgasm. Any thoughts out there?

Poll Question: Do women think a guy is less of a man if he has to f*** her with a strap on or enhancement sleeve to get her off?

Wouldn't a women think of her man as less manly for wearing a strapon? I'm not the most manly guy in the world but I'm trying to hold onto the dignity I have. I picture me with a big strapon next to a clone of myself with a big C*ck. No comparison right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• I'm sorry, but it sounds like your family life and mutual sex life are really screwed up. Your children are being taught to run around and taunt you? You are obsessed with your size? You are not willing to "quid pro quo"? You actually think that having something in YOUR ass makes you a "homo"? You are obsessed with not being able to make her come by vaginal penetration? Hey Mr. Anonymous, that's most women. 70% of all sexually active women can't have an orgasm through vaginal penetration alone. She is asking you to perform oral because she wants an orgasm and she wants you to give it to her. Your situation seems like a mess. You need to get real and get more open to things and educate yourself more about sex. You both need to communicate more. You need to get over all your obsessions long enough to spend more time performing oral on your wife if that is what she is asking for. I don't mean to sound hostile and I don't usually (if ever) leave comments and advice in this kind of tone, but it sounds like things have gotten way out of hand with you and your wife and it is largely your doing.

• I am sorry and maybe I shouldn't say this but this is just too funny. You have to be kiddin me! Some woman never have orgasm with sexual intercourse, it has nothing to do with how big you are or aren't.

• I really really like getting f***ed by a guy with my vibrator. Even if they have a HUGE cock! I'm not sure why, so I can't help ya there. It's just how it is. Also, I think any guy that asks for anal should first get f***ed in the ass with a dildo. It's only fair :D

• Yep. Real lovers (men) are willing to receive anal sex too. Fair is fair. I personally love anal sex and prefer it in my ass to my vagina and so I really don't care about my guys first willing to try it up theirs but it is a principle. In general a guy has to at least be willing and open to all things, especially if he himself wants to do it to you.

• Ok well if your willing to us a strapon to get her off good for you! sound like your about the same size as other guys, but her being with 20 wow that's a lot so it might be her not you + F.Y.I for all men not a lot of girls can get of by the " dick" alone even when you us a " dildo" your also eating her out soooo keep that in mind ask her when she's alone and sets off what she's doing. Chances are its for rubbing the clit. So don't worry so much, take the idea of your size and try new things let her tell you what to do to help get her off. As for getting in the back door well it sounds like she may be saying after she can get you because she knows you won't go for it. Or she may find it a turn on some do so if your up for trying it go for it if not I don't think you'll get to do it to her.

• Yeah nothing going in my back door. Thanks for the insight. I'm just worried about our marriage. It helps to get some feedback you know?

• Selected as most helpful

Its not the size of the dong, but the depth of the poonie you put it in mate! That's what me lady always says. Of course I is 36 centimeters long and thicker than a bloody coke bottle.

But that's just life init?

But I should add that I believe your totally missing a very important fact. The ladys generally don't even care about the size of a dong. I has boned 362 womens in me whole life- and counting init?LOL and I's can tell you with certainity that its all bout the romance. If you knows how to romance a lady, do long hours of foreplay while caressing her enitre bodie reall slow like, she'll eat you up alive. I's talkin full bodie massage, vaginal massage, g-spot etc. giving her goose bumps

And more importantly the ladies love to talk, init? That's all part of the romance. So yous gotta listen reall well like. Or it at least pretend, init. Remember a word or phrase, and repeat it back to her, so she knows you's listening. That's all part of the foreplay, yeah? listenin, talking, touching.

Get it straight, mate. Read up about the karma sutry, tantra, karazza, all that stuff. it ain't all nonsense.

From one brother to another! Peace

• 37d

BEST ANSWER DESERVED <3

• If makin love is an arte, I is picasso, init?

• Listen to this guy he knows what he is talking about.

• Show Older
  • different sex positions

• First, your **** is perfectly adequate. Don't let your beliefs get in the way of a good sex life.

Meat doesn't make the man. I know few women who get off from sheer dimensions. In fact, most complain of larger men ramming the cervix or being sexually inept because of their dimensions. I would guess what is really happening is that you are so focused on f***ing as the high road to orgasm that you are not adequately stimulating her. I would strongly suggest you keep working on your cunnilingus skills and believe her when she tells you about her previous experiences.

cock doesn't make orgasm, skill and excitement do. Learn what she likes and give it her.You'll find that many women don't come from intercourse, its nice but it simply doesn't do the trick because her sexual focus in her clit not her cunt.

Finallly, I would say, from personal experience, let her f*** you ass, you might be pleasantly surprised by the experience and she might think more of you for letting her try.

• Funny, I like how you tell him to let her f** you ass. That is too funny!!! I know I shouldn't be making fun of all this but some of this is too funny.

• If she's sleeping with you on the regular and getting off from it, you probably have nothing to worry about.

And, If she asks to do you with a strap-on before she does anal, maybe that's her way of saying she doesn't dig it too much. I always tell girls who don't want anal to say when their man asks, "Okay, but you first."

• Your size is pretty normal. I'm about average too. It's possible your wife just has trouble orgasming from penetration. She's also being extremely cruel and immature. I think it's worth a try to see if wearing a strap-on will make a difference, but I honestly think she's being an unreasonable insatiable woman.