• Ask
  • myTake

What kind of men do women want to have sex with?

Other than the obvious about tall guys that are in good shape.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Attractive, tall, big c0ck, good shape, confident/dominant, high social status.

What Girls Said 4

• Guys with good stamina with a good body type like maybe a little bit over average, skinny works too. Also Guys who are fun imaginative and creative lovers

• Sex only? I want a guy with good stamina. Not sore on the eyes. Confident. Experienced. Creative. Average size. Similar kinks to mine.

• Na I don't find Hench guys that appealing. I like my boys meaty ;) not flabby/fat, just you know strong, likes his food. A boy with meat on him. there's more to hug and hold etc. Also he has to be taller than 5ft7 so I don't feel like a giant at 5ft6. Besides that, meaty all the way :)

• nice guys. guys that I care about and that care about me

What Guys Said 1

• well dude diffrent girls wanna bang diffrent types of guys

• The 11 thumbs ups to the answer below yours disagree. Most women want to f*** the same type of guy.

• Show Older
    • Relative within a rather short range of variation.

• true but that doesn't change the fact that its relative and that all my other statements are true