As a bisexual female, how to I flirt with a woman?

I was at my city's Pride this past weekend. Usually, there aren't many femmes at the only lesbian bar in the gay neighborhood. But at the Pride festival I saw a handful of femmes walking around. This one girl who I wanted to talk to was wearing a bikini, a pink tutu and rainbow legwarmers while... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Same eye contact, complimenting(hair, legs, breasts, face, ass etc.)as girls do that and it gives you a reason to maybe touch her hand or her arm

Try talking to the group as they were all wearing the same thing so you could ask why, after conversation you can start talking to one a bit more or while asking questions respond positivelt to the girl to get her attention so you can talk more

Sounds a bit risky but sayin something like 'i know my periods coming in a few days and I always get horny before it starts' or god my dress is itching like crazy I just want to pull it off'

Look sexy not slutty so girls know your dtf