Do women wake up with the female equivalent of morning wood?

There were some questions about this subject already posted but to be more specific. Since men wake up with a morning erection quite commonly, do women wake up with a aroused clitoris? or anything along those lines? Yes I know its quite specific but come on lets be adults. I actually had this discussion among my friends and I was curious what the Girls ask Guys world has to say.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its been proven that women are more horny in the morning than at any other time of the day. However, between morning breath and crusty eyes, sex really isn't the first thing on MY mind when I wake up with my boyfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• Personally no because I'm always so tired in the morning. All I can think about are my eyes and trying to keep them open. I guess I'm the horniest around 3:00 P.M. But it really depends.

• I can't speak for all females, but on numerous occasions I have woken up wet and with an aroused clit. Not sure why, but it has happened. It was weird, but awesome...but since I masturbate it doesn't happen as often any more.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!