When a girl has orgasm does it come out a lot?

I've been with my boyfriend for a couple of monthsnow.And we just started having sex.And sometimes when we are just touching each other I feel like imma Cum.But I have never Cam.So I don't know if it comes out a lot or not.I really need help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• link That'll tell you everything you need to know. Between 10 and 40% of women experience female ejaculation, but often times the only way to experience this is through the G-Spot; touching on the outside will most likely not trigger it even if you are one of those 10 to 40% who are capable.

• I have experienced everything from dainty to complete floods. The girl who had the biggest floods also had everything in between. We didn't care what happened, or where it happened lol, but it was awesome every time and we could never get enough. Just enjoy it , have fun and NEVER censor your words or your response. Be open. Be free to express all of you.

• Unlike guys.Women can orgasm without coming. The truth is must girls will just get wet. The only way a girl can actually come is if she is consistently hit in her G-Spot; orally or penetration. The problem is when many girls get hit there they feel like they have to pee and winded up stopping the guy. If you don't stop him and can handle the sensation; you will cum. Must women will spend there whole lives an never cum. But if you do actually cum, its going to be like opening the flood gates; so bring a change of clothing, seriously.

What Girls Said 1