Fat Sex Positions

My SO and I are rather on the large size, and for the most part have an active sex life. However, we are mostly stuck in missionary. Doggy is... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Your problem isn't sexual positions; it's your partner's hostility toward experimentation.

She doesn't like cowgirl. She doesn't like leaving the bedroom. She doesn't like initiating sex. Do you realize that a girl like this is going to be a problem no matter what size she is? Of course you're going to wind up in a rut. You started in one.

You sound like a caring, comitted guy--I would have dumped her long ago--so try to make it clear how this staleness is affecting your sex life. Otherwise, no position in the world will help, and she probably wouldn't try it anyway.

Asker upvoted
    • You sir are fully correct, thus you get the best answer

• Show Older
    • Haha thanks, but I left her. when she started blaming me for our lack of sex I couldn't stand it

• That's too bad. You'll find someone soon enough, though. You're a good guy.