Fat Sex Positions

My SO and I are rather on the large size, and for the most part have an active sex life. However, we are mostly stuck in missionary. Doggy is difficult for me because she has a rather large bubble butt, and when mixed with my stomach makes it difficult to penetrate, that and due to our different lengths in our legs, I also line up below her when we try to have sex, however we have had it, it just takes a little time to get in. She also dislikes being on top, even though we both have had sex that way together. We both feel our sex lives are becoming stale, we practically have a routine now too. Any tips for sexual positions when both parties are big, and any ideas to spice up our sex life? Also not, she is a little hesitant to do anything that isn't in the bedroom, nothing sexual happens outside of the room and I find she usually doesn't do anything when we do have sex, so I need tips how I can spice things up since she is way too passive.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your problem isn't sexual positions; it's your partner's hostility toward experimentation.She doesn't like cowgirl. She doesn't like leaving the bedroom. She doesn't like initiating sex. Do you realize that a girl like this is going to be a problem no matter what size she is? Of course you're going to wind up in a rut. You started in one.You sound like a caring, comitted guy--I would have dumped her long ago--so try to make it clear how this staleness is affecting your sex life. Otherwise, no position in the world will help, and she probably wouldn't try it anyway.

• You sir are fully correct, thus you get the best answer

• Show Older
    • Haha thanks, but I left her. when she started blaming me for our lack of sex I couldn't stand it

• That's too bad. You'll find someone soon enough, though. You're a good guy.

What Girls Said 2

• There are a couple positions you could probably take up. I, myself, am a bigger girl, but my boyfriend is tiny, so it sorta interacts okay. For one, I would recommend viewing "bbw" porn on the internet. Not just for sexuality's sake, but to get ideas for new positions. As for what I can recommend, I would try having her lay down on an object that's at waist-height for you while you stand up and you can have sex that way. Another fun way to approach missionary is for you to elevate her hips as well. Put a couple pillows underneath her butt or get specially-made sex furniture and it will become an entirely new sensation. Another position I think might work would be for her to lay on her back and you lay perpendicular to her (forming a "T") and she swings her legs over your hips. Then you could have sex like that.Also, why is she so passive? You may want to try and make sure she knows you find her attractive and she may begin to be less passive. Try asking her what she enjoys and try catering just to her needs sometimes. That seems to help.

• With the t position, you can also get her to put one leg between your two legs and just one over top of you. both are fantastic

• I do ask her, and her response is sex is ok....she doesn't like opening up to meabout sex, yet everything else is ok

• LMAOOOOOOJenny Craig maybe?

What Guys Said 2

• Me & my girl don't fit the criteria (We haven't quite got the physique) so I haven't personally tried these; but you could/should try...The Belly Rub (Pretty self explanatory)The Wabble Joggle (Also good for burning calories)Flubber Rubber (Condoms must be used for this 1)

• stick a pvc pipe on the end of your "sh*t" and hope for the best, that'll reach!