Fat Sex Positions

My SO and I are rather on the large size, and for the most part have an active sex life. However, we are mostly stuck in missionary. Doggy is difficult for me because she has a rather large bubble butt, and when mixed with my stomach makes it difficult to penetrate, that and due to our different lengths in our legs, I also line up below her when we try to have sex, however we have had it, it just takes a little time to get in. She also dislikes being on top, even though we both have had sex that way together. We both feel our sex lives are becoming stale, we practically have a routine now too. Any tips for sexual positions when both parties are big, and any ideas to spice up our sex life? Also not, she is a little hesitant to do anything that isn't in the bedroom, nothing sexual happens outside of the room and I find she usually doesn't do anything when we do have sex, so I need tips how I can spice things up since she is way too passive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your problem isn't sexual positions; it's your partner's hostility toward experimentation.

She doesn't like cowgirl. She doesn't like leaving the bedroom. She doesn't like initiating sex. Do you realize that a girl like this is going to be a problem no matter what size she is? Of course you're going to wind up in a rut. You started in one.

You sound like a caring, comitted guy--I would have dumped her long ago--so try to make it clear how this staleness is affecting your sex life. Otherwise, no position in the world will help, and she probably wouldn't try it anyway.

• Report

You sir are fully correct, thus you get the best answer

• Report

Haha thanks, but I left her. when she started blaming me for our lack of sex I couldn't stand it

• Report

That's too bad. You'll find someone soon enough, though. You're a good guy.