Is it that bad to have sex the first night you meet?

I'm not from the states but scandivia (a more relaxed relationship to sex)But I sense that guys find it too easy afterwards? I just find it hard to maintain their interest. How do I do in the future? I never feel anything unless I've been intimate with them :Spls. help.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I believe there are some guys who would classify you as 'easy' and 'not girlfriend material'. Others wouldn't. You might consider fooling around first night and saving intercourse.I would consider it a plus.The other thing to consider though is that most first dates don't go anywhere. Having sex may not be creating a problem, its just there _was_ no long term interest between the two of you.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you shouldn't be worried about "feeling something" on the first night you meet. Personally I would never date a girl that put out on the first night I met her. It's quite obvious that the guys lost interest because you have no more mystique for them to try to discover.

• Men who only want sex and not a commitment will have no problem with you. Many men who desire a commitment won't consider you as a potential partner due to your attitude toward sex.

• Yes, it's very slutty and amoral in my opinion. Regardless of what they say otherwise, guys generally don't want total sluts for serious girlfriends.

• If it's so bad, why do guys have sex with the girls on the first date?

• Because the ones that do that don't care. DUH. They're amoral when it comes to sex. Seriously, DUH.

What Girls Said 3

• no only the first day.

• Yes, guys are a little more uptight about sex here than they are where you're from. Sex on the first night will make some men assume that you are easy. Not all men think like this though. So if that's how you prefer to do things, then keep doing it. You are your own person. But if you'd like to make a change, wait a few dates first, get to know them, and then sleep with them.

• Yes because you don't know anything about the guy. Doing that shows you have little respect for your own body. If you have sex the first night you have no idea if you're sleeping with a guy with STDs, bad hygiene (maybe he only showers when he knows he's going on a date but not any other time), bad personality, no morals, rapist, child molester, someone who's dated your friend, etc. You know nothing about the guy but are willing to lay down with him anyway. Most guys will happily take sex but realize that a girl like you is probably just good for sex and not someone he'd have any respect for. If you can't feel anything for a guy unless you've slept with him, you probably have psychological issues to work out. Most girls who are sluts usually do have mental issues.

• Are you from the states? In my culture the attitude towards sex is relaxed, we have no censur, we have a channel playing free p*rn at night and we were the first country to legalize p*rn... I just broke it off with a guy and found comfort in sex (which is wrong) but I'm in no way a slut! I considered the guys as one night stands (only had like 3) but unfortunatly I developed feelings for one of them who I saw again later. I did once start a relationship with a belgium guy after sex

• Show Older
    • yes. answer is simple. Always use a condom until both of you are tested negative and in a comited relationship.

• So you have no problem potentially having sex with a stranger who may or may not be HIV+ as long as you have a condom between you? I just think that's a lack of basic respect for your body and why so many guys are turned off by it.