• Ask
  • myTake

Vibrator for a Virgin?

Hi, I'm a virgin and am planning on getting my first vibrator. My first choice right now is a pure silicone vibrator with a 4" circumference that I'd... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Women who have had children can still enjoy fingering, so don't worry about that.

I assume your boyfriend is over 4" diameter, so if you have sex with him it will still be the biggest thing in there which will no doubt make his ego soar.

• 4 * pi = 12.5663706

• lolo, circumference.

What Guys Said 4

• 5 inch girth is average for penis size

• Get one that has a gel or jellied exterior rather than one of the hard plastic ones. I've heard those are better for sex-toy-beginners.

• It won't make you too lose. Give it a try and see if you like it. There's no harm in experimenting with a few until you find the one you like the best.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you want a silicone or soft jelly one. Don't worry about becoming loose, the vagina returns to its normal shape pretty fast.

• Yes I think so, If don't want to use finger of your boyfriend than sure you may use vibrator. I am also use vibrator when I get Horney that I ordered from a store recently as pleasureplayz. com.

• you have a boyfriend, why shouldn't he be your first time?

• I prefer glass or silicone because they slide in easier making it a lot less uncomfortable when using it for your first couple of times. It is probably a good idea to get one with a smaller width, around 3 inches, because over time it will stretch you out.

0/2500