Vibrator for a Virgin?

Hi, I'm a virgin and am planning on getting my first vibrator. My first choice right now is a pure silicone vibrator with a 4" circumference that I'd like to use internally. I understand it may tear my hymen but I am okay with that; I would still consider myself a virgin.

My worry is that a 4 inch girth is a bit much. I can masturbate with 2 fingers internally quite fine. Anyways, my boyfriend often fingers me but I would like to stay tight enough to fully enjoy being fingered and am worried that my new vibrator will make me too loose for both of us to enjoy what he is doing. Thanks so much for your opinion!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Women who have had children can still enjoy fingering, so don't worry about that.

I assume your boyfriend is over 4" diameter, so if you have sex with him it will still be the biggest thing in there which will no doubt make his ego soar.

• lolo, circumference.

• 4 * pi = 12.5663706

What Guys Said 3

• 5 inch girth is average for penis size

• Get one that has a gel or jellied exterior rather than one of the hard plastic ones. I've heard those are better for sex-toy-beginners.

• It won't make you too lose. Give it a try and see if you like it. There's no harm in experimenting with a few until you find the one you like the best.

What Girls Said 3

• you have a boyfriend, why shouldn't he be your first time?

• I think you want a silicone or soft jelly one. Don't worry about becoming loose, the vagina returns to its normal shape pretty fast.

• I prefer glass or silicone because they slide in easier making it a lot less uncomfortable when using it for your first couple of times. It is probably a good idea to get one with a smaller width, around 3 inches, because over time it will stretch you out.