Is my boyfriend bisexual ???

Is my boyfriend bisexual? He's always trying to have anal sex with me to which I always ask him if he's bisexual & he says no.He asked me the other day what I would do or think if I found out a boy I was dating was or used to go out with guys! I asked him if that was a confession & of course he said no. He's very mysterious & very concerned with his appearance although he "looks" like a big tuff macho the beginning of the relationship(2yrs. ago) he had a voicemail from a man very soft spoken saying hey its me I'm looking forward to having lunch.I thought it was weird but didn't think much of it til now that I'm really doubting his sexual preferences. He talks bad about gays & one of his sons is gay to which he is very upset. I know if I ask him & try to have a serious conv. he will never confess to it I don't know what 2 do. We've been through sooo much and I've taken a lot of bs from him but I don't think I can take this. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• He may or may not be bisexual, but if he talks badly about gays and is upset about his gay son, it would be very hard for him to accept these tendencies in himself. It could be that his apparent homophobia is a cover up or that he is trying very hard to deny his feelings.

Liking anal sex doesn't mean he has gay tendencies, though you should only do it yourself if you want to.

If you are open to accepting homosexuality, and that he may be bisexual himself you must be sure to speak about it in a calm, non-aggressive,non-threatening way. If, on the other hand you've given the impression that you wouldn't accept it, if he is bisexual, he will continue to cover it up if he wants to stay with you.

• Thank you frank, I think if he is he is in denial..he is very concerned with what people think of him and his image..and he is very well known in our city and he is related to everyone..everywhere we go we see someone he knows...but obviously he can go to other cities where people don't know him..idk what to think...