• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls really enjoy anal sex !!

do girls really enjoy anal sex or they just seem to do it because the guyz want it so much ?

best lube for anal sex ?
i think the best lube is the girls precum mixed with sliva when when inserting in ,comments please !

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some girls genuinely do enjoy it, some hate it and some are OK with it and will do it just to please their partner.

• Yeah, saliva is not an acceptable lubricant. A water/silicone based lubricant like KY Jelly or Astroglide is the best.

What Girls Said 9

• I do it only to please my man!

• the 1st time I did it,it was to shut my boyfriend up but then I realized I enjoyed it! but I don't think its to every1s liking? =)

• if a guy wants anal sex then he should go and f*** a man.I mean why do we girls have a pussy? :D

• try it with a small d*** AND ULL LOVE IT ;)

• Show Older
    • anal sex is far from disgusting, it's people with bad hygiene that are disgustingHaving a p**** doesn't mean you cannot enjoy anal from time to time, it's not even taboo any more most long term couple do it out of love and experimentation. Glad I'm not a prissy 18 year old with no idea how to have great, dirty and fulfilling sex ;)

• it's not everybodys thing! whats your problem? it is MY opinion...offending me just because I never did anal is poor

• anal is great if the conditions are right and the preparations executed correctly otherwise, no it's not enjoyable if only done the man's way. I mostly control initiating anal and deciding whether or not I want it, can take it or refuse it if it's hurting too much. why do you ask?

• curiousity ! but I agree with your answer.

• I love it!:) wouldn't do it everynight though!

• how does the jizz feel while it leaks out the crack ,isnt that comforting in the end ?giving a feeling of raw hot come inside !

• Ya it feels amazing!:)

• For first time, I gave him because I love him. Then he can make me enjoy it. He can make me come from that too..For lube, we use natural lube from me and his. :)

• Most girls hate it but some love it. It's not as ideal as regular intercourse. Just make sure you use a lot of lube.

• I hate it. I do it just to make my boyfriend happy.

• how does the jizz feel while it leaks out the crack ,isnt that comforting in the end ?

• Well my boyfriend cums a lot so I feel uncomfortable until it leaks out. I wouldn't define that as a pleasurable feeling for me.

What Guys Said 1

• it all depends ond the woman and her experiences in the past.many women have had their first anal experience end in a quite painful way, because the guy had no idea what he was doing and was being too rough or did something wrong (not enough lube). so these women will probably not want to try it again and automatically say that they hate anal sex. Women should try putting anal play into their masturbation routine, so they can go at their own speed (penetration depth, object of use, etc)

• Thats a clear reason on first timers to comment!

• That is a clear and definite reason on all first timers who comments about anal sex.

• say what?