We want to have the best sex ever tonight!

OK I been with my girlfriend for about four months now, and we want to enjoy are night and many more as much as possible, we both want something from each other, so I need both answers from guys and girls. My girlfriend wants me to last longer in bed and go deep in her, sorry if this is too much detail for some of you, but that's basically what she wants me to do. I want to make my her come and queef non-stop so can anybody help me to do this for us?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The deepest you're going to get with her is if you do missionary and put her legs over your shoulders which will pretty much bend her in half... it's super sexy. Make sure you stretch first, though, it can hurt after a while.And as for lasting longer, my ex and I once tried one of those penis rings that vibrate, and that made him last a lot longer than normal, plus it lands right where the girl wants it.Hope this helps a little :)

• Yes it does thank you. Now where can I find these "Penis rings"?

• I think we got it at Walmart to be honest... it's been a while though. You can always try Ambience or some other sex shop, they always have plenty of fun toys to play with :)

• Ooh OK, ha ha Walmart sells those kinds of things? I did not know that.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I know that if you pull on your balls when you're about to come it will prevent you from orgasming for a little while...

• its a weird one but reverse cowgirl scissoring, well with you in her... it gets so deep it almost hurts. why would you wanna queef, hurts to get air trapped up there and it embarassing

• Not to her its not, she really likes it and could care less what others think.

• Try massaging her clit with your hand. And also try different positions: have her on top for deep insertion and doing it doggystyle makes pleasure last for both of you. Oral may be best for her pleasure. If all else fails watch some p*rn together for more inspiration.

What Guys Said 3

• Why does she need to queef? What does that have to with sexual pleasure?In terms of lasting longer, have her perform oral sex on you and when you get close to climaxing, have her stop. While you're waiting to get "ready" for her again, you can peform on her.Repeat this process several times, and then begin intercourse.This is really something you'll need to do over the long term, because it won't lead to you lasting an hour or more in one session, but there will be quite a bit of difference the first time, and you will begin to have more stamina over time.

• Is there anything else I need to know. And yes I know the queefing thing sounds weird I know, I felt the same way but my girl is a freak like that I guess. and the whole reason why I asked this question is because she basically made it like a challenge, she says all her past boyfriends couldn't make her orgasm or queef, and she thought I was going to be another typical guy who does the same.

• Show Older
    • oh OK OK, now my question is this, how do I make her queef?

• Yea it's air, but it's related to discharge.

• If you want to make her come (telling only my own experience, doesn't count for every girl/guy), doggy style seems to work great, seeming you an go deep (in need, you can even pull her "down" on her shoulders), or laying her on her stomach (which is also fine, but as a guy you last shorter and you can't go as deep)Otherwise, just experiment with some stuff and see how she reacts (positive = go more in what you are doing, negative = suggest/do the next thing/position, but don't change to quickly though)Still, I don't know what you two like and dislike, so I can't suggest very well..

• Well I don't know to much about these sex position things, I'm new to it that's why, but I do remember her saying she likes it from the back, don't know the name but its like how a dog does it, called dog? or whatever and the other is Octopus, I have no clue what that is.

• Show Older
    • well, I also don't know as much names for sex positions except for doggy style and missionary, but I'm just telling from my experience.. (don't know anything about octopus or something... xD)from the back like a dog does the job, is called doggy style (no sh*t)otherwise, try what starsforever said..

• oh OK Thank you :)

• You want her to queef non-stop?O-kay ...

• HA HA... That's what I was thinking too.. Like WHAT THE F***