We want to have the best sex ever tonight!

OK I been with my girlfriend for about four months now, and we want to enjoy are night and many more as much as possible, we both want something from each other, so I need both answers from guys and girls. My girlfriend wants me to last longer in bed and go deep in her, sorry if this is too much detail for some of you, but that's basically what she wants me to do. I want to make my her come and queef non-stop so can anybody help me to do this for us?

Most Helpful Girl

• The deepest you're going to get with her is if you do missionary and put her legs over your shoulders which will pretty much bend her in half... it's super sexy. Make sure you stretch first, though, it can hurt after a while.

And as for lasting longer, my ex and I once tried one of those penis rings that vibrate, and that made him last a lot longer than normal, plus it lands right where the girl wants it.

Hope this helps a little :)

• Report

Yes it does thank you. Now where can I find these "Penis rings"?

• Report

I think we got it at Walmart to be honest... it's been a while though. You can always try Ambience or some other sex shop, they always have plenty of fun toys to play with :)

• Report

Ooh OK, ha ha Walmart sells those kinds of things? I did not know that.