Girls With Long Protruding Inner Lips

I'm curious as to the differences between short and long inner labia. Are they more sensitive? Do they require any special care? Are there any issues associated with longer protruding lips? How do you feel about your inner lips?I'm a big fan of both -- but trying to understand more about each.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well as I searched a lot about this issue I've read that they are all the same and size really doesn't matterprotruding or short if they are sensitive they are when they are not they are not sothey are all nice and cute and what makes women different but I think men like bigger ones !for you know oral !about the feeling I always felt great but when I saw the men prefer the bigger ones got depressed ! though I think all woman are beautiful and uniqueand if they would give me the choice I can't choose but mine

• I haven't met a pair of lips that I didn't like, and I would imagine yours are uniquely spectacular.If you were to ever have sex with a girl, would you prefer one with longer or shorter lips?

• Hhhhhhhhhhh how can I have sex with a girl if I'm a girl !! I'm straight and as I told you if its my choice I wouldn't choose bigger onesit would be scary maybe its just that I'm used to see it.. and not used to see longer ones

What Girls Said 4

• The weird thing is I don't have an inner labia. After looking at pictures, porn, and health diagrams I began t think I was weird. None of my friends have a non-existent inner labia. I see women complaining about theirs being too big/long but never about them not being there at all. Nowadays, I'm pretty content with how it looks. It's cute! :D

• How cool is that! Love your attitude.

• Hey girl I really think that I have the same thing but not that it doesn't exist it has a tiny thing then blank is it a turn off ??

• The only way it would be a turn off is there is less for a guy to play with, but having small inner labia is very normal just as having very large ones are normal too.

• one of mines bigger, I always get so shy about it :(.. im scared about sex because of it,but I don't take any special care of them, just like someone normally would.hope I helped!

• yes. gentle treatment is required

• Can you please elaborate...who, what, where, when, how...just trying to understand that which you know so well.

• My inner labia protrude a little bit and are very sensitive. I've always thought that guys wouldn't like them, however from reading iv found that guys don't really mind and sometimes prefer them a little larger. I've found that its quite a good thing to have them a bit bigger as when you get oral it feels great when they get sucked on! =) so if you're ever with a girl who does have slightly bigger labia, the licking and sucking of them would feel great to her, from my experience of it anyway =) And no I don't think they require any special care, as long as they are kept clean!I've even heard they make sex feel nicer for the guy when he goes in and out and can feel them =)

• I like them longer and meatier. As a guy, I do love to suck on them. Do you like to have them pulled on, or pulled apart? Have you ever tried anything rougher. I went out with a girl that asked mevto put clothespins on her labia. It drove her crazy, and yes, I enjoyed it too :-)

What Guys Said 1

• I like them bigger.. I think they look so sexy!