Do guys even know when a girl is flirting?

I was going on a plane trip & I thought the guy boarding us was really hot! So when he said "have a good day", I raised my eyebrow, gave a coy smile & said "you too". When he looked at me I held his haze with that come hither look, & when he looked at me he kinda paused took a bit of a breath & said "thank you". He didn't smile back so I wonder what he was thinking? For the record I'm exotically attractive & all the guys at the airport were checking me out. Do you think he knows I was flirting? I would have made an offer to him if there was more time..

I have really full lips so I'll also lick & bite them when I see a guy I like, do you think they know what I'm getting at? Usually they smile & blush hard when I do that.

Guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm more dumb in that area than a post. A girl has to be far more obvious than just raising her eyebrow with a 'coy smile' for me to think she's flirting with me. Showing me her ass, lifting up her skirt or standing in front of me so that I can clearly look down her top is more apt to get my attention. Recently I was at a Pet'sMart and this woman who was helping me while I was standing in a long line of people stood so that I could see her entire boob. No one will ever get me to believe a girl does not know when her boobs can bees seen under her blouse. Her blouse was unbuttoned enough to see but unless she moved just right it was laying flat her chest. I had a long view of it and I was thinking, 'nice t*ts', but there were so many people very close by I couldn't say anything towards flirting back with her.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 13

• Do guys know when you are flirting? Based on your description, we have to assume that the guy is either blind or mentally handicapped to not know when you are flirting.

• A) Never assume every guy wants you. I don't care how "hot" a girl is, some are just not my type. I like a specific look. "Hot" guys have this option. Desperate guys do not. There are a lot of desperate guys out there, so girls assume all guys want them. Its not the case.

B) He might have know you were flirting and just not been in a situation to respond. Who knows. Maybe he has a wife, a grilfriend, just got lectured for having his way with the stewardess in the bathroom.

C) If you want to be sure, try try again. Go back, strike up a conversation. If still no response then give up. Some guys are just oblivious, try a few times before coming to conclusions.

• Ok, most of your advice was good. However, I font assume all Guys think I'm hot & said so in my other response. Also, I'm classically & exotically beautiful, I might not be a persons certain type, but a lot of people don't find Angelina Jolie attractive & she's hailed as the most beautiful woman in the world. You might not be as hot as you think, maybe those girls are awful desperate & maybe you just have something they want :)

• Don't * assume...

• I would think that you're simply polite, that's all.

Usually women flirt in a way only they can understand.

• Damn it! I knew it! That's what I thought :(

I'm a sexually aggressive girl though, if there's more time & I wanna blow/f--k you I make the offer on the spot. Most guys are shocked xD, & of course they say yes.

• That's cool.

• I'll be honest, no, I really can't. I'm the most frusteratingly oblivious guy you'll ever deal with.

• perhaps he understood, but didn´´t want to flirt back

• Yeah, even though most find me attractive he may not. I wanted to hit on him next time I see him, but maybe he's not interested or didn't want flirt in front of people during his shift. I don't know & kinda don't wanna find out.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 2

• Some men do, some don't

• It sounds like he felt really uncomfortable and did think you were flirting.