• Ask
  • myTake

Queefing during doggie style - how can you fix it?

I was queefing during doggie style (doesn't happen in any other position) and it was really awkward and embarrassing.. so, how can I fix this? Should I do more kegels? Clench them the entire time during sex? Keep my legs closer together (I think they were kind of spread pretty far last time)? What has worked for you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When you're in that position, your vaginal canal is open, and if it isn't sealed shut with a penis or something, air will get in. If he stays in you, then this shouldn't happen, but if he keeps pulling out and putting it back in, then inevitably, he's going to push some air into you.Of course, this is NORMAL and nothing to be embarrassed about. Certain positions make this a very common thing to happen, and any guy who's had any amount of experience with sex is going to know that. Trust me, it isn't going to slow him down a bit, so it's nothing you need to worry about.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think you should worry about this. There will always be a lot of blatting and slurping during vigorous sex. Getting queefed while giving oral is interesting.

• Change positions. Personally I don't mind queefing. It is bound to happen sooner or later.

• You could just let go of your inhibitions and just not care... I'm sure he doesn't care... he keeps going doesn't he? haha

• actually, no.. we stopped

• hmmm that's more his problem than yours... unless you stopped because you felt awkward about it.

• Wow, you actually STOPPED having sex because of some queefing? What did your guy do with his boner? He must've been dying!

What Girls Said 1