• Ask
  • myTake

The "Fornix" is the Butt G-spot?

So I was having a little conversation today with my friends about the G-spot and stuff ( I know it's weird talking about stuff like this irl) And a... Show More

link
A picture of it.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, it's sort of liek the second G-spot, and it's one of the reasons Many women tend to enjoy anal a lot more than vaginal for various obvious reasons.

• I see, thanks alot.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 6

• Clearly, the posterior fornix exists. And given that it's been found and named and pointed out in publications, you'd be safe in thinking that it's pretty common knowledge.

• Yeah, in addition to the G spot, you have the A spot, the Uspot and the Deep spot. The posterior fornix is the Deep spot.Why is it that women know so little about their own anatomy? Is it because men spend most days with their hands down their pants, than we know our own anatomy so well?

• Probably because they spend too much Time trolling on the net, and also trying to make up fake crap about Male anatomy, and also about theirs too, And thank god this fornix topic has been brought up, Did some reasearch, now I know women have somethin' in that booty ;]

• The more ignorant they are, the easier they are to control. If knowledge is power, keep the masses stupid.

• Actually that really depends, if a girl had some knowledge She wouldn't be closeminded, But yeah Average knowledge women are easier to control, but that's the best way, I mean life is easier and happier like that lol

• thats in the brain the male g spot is the prostate gland

• Males don't have A G-spot and the prostate gland is not a gspotRead the title by the way, and look at the screen in link, you might aswell try learning a thing or two about human body.

• Show Older
    • What do you mean with "You don't know that", sir, it's common sense, people have been practicing anal since forever, Yet there are some girls who tend to say it hurts and its not their thing when they didn't even try it, that's just plain dumb if you ask me.

• dudeman is full of bullsh*t, just like the girls he hangs out with, you got a miserable life there bro...actually I wouldn't call it a life, since it's 24/7 on the computer LOL

• it mainly is the g spot for guys. Though I wouldn't know if its the same effect on females, I tend to avoid the ass in my opinion. Will I ever try it? Nope, I'm not a homophobe, just don't want something up my ass. My bi friends say its amazing but I for one am not interested.

• ehhhh? what? lol men don't have gspots, and you sound weird with all this ass stuff with GUYS, and look at the link in update to know for yourself.

• Show Older
    • This is gone completely mad, males +Gspots, lolwhat?

• The prostate is not in the ass, it's in the penis, it just leans a bit near the butt.

• The posterior fornix can be reached vaginally depending on the guy's length and the woman's depth and "accessibility".

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure its real, but I've never tried any kind of anal play so I wouldn't know if its as amazing as I've heard people say it is.

• You could have got the best answer if you were just a few seconds early, Thanks for your answer ;)

• Haha, you're welcome.

What They Said On Facebook