Why does husband all of a sudden want to have sex with me?

My husband and I might as well been seperated since March of 2011. I can honestly count on both hands how many times we have had sex since then. He... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• A) your relationship is probably failing for some reason that needs to be talked about and I doubt it has to do with sex. Maybe he thinks you did something, but hasn't confronted you. Maybe he lost respect for you, maybe you've just gotten distant. But, when you stop having sex, its usually coming towards the end. At least when you're under 30 :)

B) Just because he didn't come a lot does not mean he cheated. Guys masterbate. A LOT! Especailly if he isn't having sex with you!

C) See A

On an aside, guys can wake up with boners all the time and it has nothing to do with their level of horniness. Although I rarely turn down morning sex.

• Ive asked him before if he masterbates and he gets relle defensive and says no. He has absolutley NO COMUNICATION skills! Its like he won't talk to me about anything. He turns everything into a fight.

*What can I do to change this and make things better?

• There isn't much you can do at all. All relationships require both parties to engage in calm adult conversation when problems arise. Just do your part, let him know you love him, stay calm, talk softly, and try not to point fingers. If it still fails, at least you did your part.