How to get my guy friend a blow job/laid? Wait! hear the story!

So my buddy's girl died in a drunk driving accident about a year ago. He is completely different, he doesn't want to go out and he lost his desire for life. He is an absolute stud of a guy. He volunteers are a women's shelter. He is super buff and has a good paying job. Takes care of bills and everyone before him. But he's so sad that it breaks my heart... being a guy I thought some action might, at least, make his world better.

How can I get him some action? Like a blow job? Is it bad to suggest that to my girl friends? Come on guys, I don't want to buy him a prostitute or some ass just want my guy (who honestly deserves it) to feel somewhat better. Would a chick do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. How can I get him some action? Like a blow job?

Hooker

Drunk girl

Drugged out girl

Manipulate young girl

Manipulate & use a girl's insecurities

Find a girl whose attracted to him

2. Is it bad to suggest that to my girl friends?

Yes because you're only thinking of his needs.

It'd be better to find him a girl that he finds attractive and who is attracted to him

3. Come on guys, I don't want to buy him a prostitute or some ass just want my guy (who honestly deserves it)

How does he deserve it? For breathing? You don't 'deserve' sex.

People only deserve to have sex with someone they find attractive who finds them attractive.