How to get my guy friend a blow job/laid? Wait! hear the story!

So my buddy's girl died in a drunk driving accident about a year ago. He is completely different, he doesn't want to go out and he lost his desire for life. He is an absolute stud of a guy. He volunteers are a women's shelter. He is super buff and has a good paying job. Takes care of bills and everyone before him. But he's so sad that it breaks my heart... being a guy I thought some action might, at least, make his world better.

How can I get him some action? Like a blow job? Is it bad to suggest that to my girl friends? Come on guys, I don't want to buy him a prostitute or some ass just want my guy (who honestly deserves it) to feel somewhat better. Would a chick do this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. How can I get him some action? Like a blow job?

Hooker

Drunk girl

Drugged out girl

Manipulate young girl

Manipulate & use a girl's insecurities

Find a girl whose attracted to him

2. Is it bad to suggest that to my girl friends?

Yes because you're only thinking of his needs.

It'd be better to find him a girl that he finds attractive and who is attracted to him

3. Come on guys, I don't want to buy him a prostitute or some ass just want my guy (who honestly deserves it)

How does he deserve it? For breathing? You don't 'deserve' sex.

People only deserve to have sex with someone they find attractive who finds them attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think he needs sex, what he needs is time to get over the pain or a hobby or an activity to make him feel better, or just time with friends and people he loves. Look sex doesn't solve everything

• he doesn't need to get laid... he needs time to heal... for the memories to fade... getting laid could actually make things worse... he sounds amazing so in his time... I think he will get some if he wants it... just give him time... healing is hard...

What Guys Said 2

• Time alone will help him. Not sex. That may even make things worse

• why don't you give him a bj, that will show how much of a true friend you really are