• Ask
  • myTake

How to get my guy friend a blow job/laid? Wait! hear the story!

So my buddy's girl died in a drunk driving accident about a year ago. He is completely different, he doesn't want to go out and he lost his desire... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. How can I get him some action? Like a blow job? HookerDrunk girlDrugged out girlManipulate young girlManipulate & use a girl's insecuritiesFind a girl whose attracted to him2. Is it bad to suggest that to my girl friends?Yes because you're only thinking of his needs.It'd be better to find him a girl that he finds attractive and who is attracted to him 3. Come on guys, I don't want to buy him a prostitute or some ass just want my guy (who honestly deserves it) How does he deserve it? For breathing? You don't 'deserve' sex.People only deserve to have sex with someone they find attractive who finds them attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think he needs sex, what he needs is time to get over the pain or a hobby or an activity to make him feel better, or just time with friends and people he loves. Look sex doesn't solve everything

• he doesn't need to get laid... he needs time to heal... for the memories to fade... getting laid could actually make things worse... he sounds amazing so in his time... I think he will get some if he wants it... just give him time... healing is hard...

What Guys Said 2