Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Would you ever lick someone's butthole?

I just have no idea how people feel about this.

• I would never do that.
  • I would do it if I loved the person and they wanted it.
  • I would do it if the person really wanted it.
  • I would like to try it someday, but I'm not sure.
  • I love doing it, or I really want to do it
i think I'd never do it, but if I really loved someone and it was a huge deal to them, I might try it once, but they'd have to be clean as hell.

Most Helpful Guy

• noooo wayyy

What Guys Said 8

• Not a chance in Hades. And she wouldn't want me to either as if I were put into that situation, she wouldn't like the feeling of me regurgitating. hehe

• I do not understand this fetish. I will not do it, and wouldn't ever ask some one to do it to me.

• I have and do like to do it. Yeah, the girl can't be gross, but I wouldn't be with one that was. Most girls really really like it. I have only had one girl who was turned off by it.

• hey sweetheart, you like the taste of your own brand? (didn't think so) lol jk. You have to find some free spirit to really toss your salad. I mean that's why people in porn get paid the big bucks...lol ew

• Yes, I would, Yes I have but like stated before the female has to be clean, well taken care of. I won't have a trashy girl that just took a shower. I have never had a female that did not like it but I never tell them that's where I'm going before I get there.

• I would only do it if someone I really liked BEGGED for it and they cleaned thoroughly beforehand.

Because seriously, that would taste NASTY! I feel the same way about anal sex...but at least with that you can use condoms <__<

• I would love to do it

What Girls Said 4

• NO! NO! NO! Not ever for any reason, and I don't want anyone trying to do it to mine either

• Where's the "I've done it and didn't mind it" option? I voted E for you.

• It didn't show up! vote again

• shooot never!.do you know what comes out of those things? and then you want me to kiss u? gawd No.

• Uhhh sick!