• Ask
  • myTake

How to make girls squirt while having sex?

this may be a stupid question.. but I've had sex for only a couple years now... and I've never squirted? what does this mean and how does it happen? does this happen to only some girls?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• link You need to stimulate your g-spot. And even if that happens, not everyone is a squirter.

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls don't and never will. Squirting is the exception.

• It doesn't happen to every woman, in fact not most. G-spot stimulation can help but is no guarantee. You can read up about it on the Web. It's certainly not something to be concerned about.

• It's relatively rare.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes there appears to be some that do not squirt, but can't say why as I wasn't there to see what or how things were being done.For you give this a try: Finger yourself until you find the spot about 2" inside your vagina towards the pelvic area that gives you a bit of sensation while rubbing it. Now you have found the g spot. Tell your boyfriend about this place and ask him to try and stroke his penis over that area while also gently rubbing and fondling your clit. When you begin to feel like you are going to pee don't let him quit or let you push him away (sometimes it's uncontrolable) and just let things go. It will be a sensation well worth the time and effort.

• oh.. I thought squirting happened when some girls came, but its actually pee? do guys like this?

• Show Older
    • No it is not actually pee, it actually comes from another spot simular to the male prostate, but it is discharged through the same opening as pee is and you have the same feeling within. It is actually when a girl cums

• not 'some' who do not squirt. 'most' who do not squirt.

• Not everybody can squirt. For me and other girls it is about being relaxed enough in your vaginal muscles. So you relax and delay an orgasm and you may squirt. For me I only squirt during fingering and also double penetration (when both my ass and vagina are full) so it is a challenging thing to do. Most guys like it. It isn't urine that comes out, it is a different type of fluid.