• Ask
  • myTake

I have very weird sexual desires

This is how it starts... I started playing (touching) my ding since I was 4 years old. When I got 12 years old I didn't really enjoy seeing just a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You been watching too much p0rn...

• yeh..

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think your twisted. I mean you said the girls are fine with it & gets turned on by it, so there's nothing wrong. . You also said that you only want them 2 feel like that during sex so hey, whatever works for you & her ; )

• Isnt that called bonding in the p*rn industry? But that's pretty normal, you're not twisted. Your fine :)

What Guys Said 4

• That's not weird. A lot of women have a desire be dirty and slutty in bed, but are not comfortable truly expressing themselves, because they don't want to appear too slutty. That is one of the reasons a lot of women want to feel dominated in bed. It takes some of the responsibility away from them.

• Great comic on how media has shaped some of our views on this: link

• No, not weird at all. In fact I feel similar to how you do. I have different fantasies and whatnot, so I like this one day and that another. But yeah, seeing a girl really get down and enjoy sex, doing dirty things, etc. is really hot to me too. I doubt that it's rare either, so you aren't weird for liking it.