• Ask
  • myTake

Why would he watch me sleeping naked?

This was really weird, I woke up yesterday and realized my boyfriend wasn't in bed anymore. We both had a day off, furthermore I realize I didn't have my blanket anymore and I usually sleep naked when I'm with him, so I was completely exposed. I turned around and saw him sitting in a chair watching me.I felt so stupid and kinda betrayed then, even though he didn't do anything wrong, but is it just me or was that a really weird thing to do?

he's a bit older but creepy old, I'm 22 he's 29

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• John Keats wrote the answer quite a time ago in his Endymion:...A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:Its lovliness increases; it will neverPass into nothingness; but still will keepA bower quiet for us, and a sleepFull of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.Therefore, on every morrow, are we wreathingA flowery band to bind us to the earth,Spite of despondence, of the inhuman dearthOf noble natures, of the gloomy days,Of all the unhealthy and o'er-darkn'd waysMade for our searching: yes, in spite of all,Some shape of beauty moves away the pallFrom our dark spirits. Such the sun, the moon,Trees old and young, sprouting a shady boonFor simple sheep; and such are daffodilsWith the green world they live in; and clear rillsThat for themselves a cooling covert make'Gainst the hot season; the mid-forest brake,Rich with a sprinkling of fair musk-rose blooms:And such too is the grandeur of the doomsWe have imagined for the mighty dead;An endless fountain of immortal drink,Pouring unto us from the heaven's brink. ...Read it here: link

• "so stupid and kinda betrayed , weird"? Huh?

What Guys Said 5

• So you're in a (by the sounds of it) long term relationship with this guy, and can't handle the thought of him watching you sleep while naked? I probably would.

• I just think it's a bit weird that he stole my blanket, got himself a drink and then watched me for I don't know how long

• Yeah maybe. Guess it depends on how long you've been together/ how much you trust him.

• well he admires year body for starters and damn you must be hot fr if a guy did that it probably means you are boomhe loves yu like crazy so I would suggest marrying him

• i think just you

• Wow girls are f***ing crazy, seriously you have to take your head out of your ass girl and stop projecting your negativity on him.So he sits and look at your naked body because he thinks your simply beautiful and he enjoys the calm and beauty of you sleeping. And you see all that simplicity, love and great compliment to you as a weird act?Wow you're f***ed up in the head girl seeing bad things when he is just being in love and appreciative of your beauty. I'm floored, girls are f***ing crazy with all their overthinking and making men guilty of all kind of imaginary thing.Wow, just wow, poor guy.

• this was a little harsh, but you certainly got to the pointi agree with girls being crazy and over analyzing and thinking way too in depth...is it really that hard to understand that guys are SO simple minded and aren't nearly ever up to what they think we are?

• Show Older
    • @skyscraper: Maybe you and the QA just have creepy boyfriends. If my ex did it I would've been creeped out. But if my current boyfriend did it, I'd think it was kinda cute.

• Assuming the person you're in love with is doing something that innocent and loving and feeling creeped out tells me these girls are damaged and rotten in their heads. The way they think creeps me out. Because to see something bad like that means that's who you are inside, a bad person. Like the biggest liar is also the most paranoid person always assuming everybody else is lying. Or the cheater always afraid of others cheatingvon them. Guilty conscience.

What Girls Said 6

• i would be like link

• MY LINK DECIDED TO BETRAY MEanywayit was a 'wtf' face.

• update: I don't know was it just one time or does he do this all the time? if its just this one time you can let it slide but if he does it frequently then yea id say its creepy considering he's 7 years older than u, why don't you just talk to him about it like lightly bring it up like 'yooo so whyd you steal my blanket last night huh? lol' and see his reaction

• Why does it matter how much older he is?

• i don't think its that bad, he probably was just turned on and wanted to cherish every part of beauty about u! however I think its kind of selfish to take your blanket away lol I mean what if you were really cold? I personally love my blanket and can't go to sleep without it so if anyone messes with the blanky theyre in deep trouble! lolif you think its creepy and it bothers you just talk to him about it, also may I ask how long uve been together? and is he in your age group or more older?

• Maybe he didn't want to wake her up for sex, so he just was jacking off to her.

• it's so interesting how the guys are all pissed off that you took this as creepy and they think it sounds romantic and sweet for him to do that and don't understand how you could be offended by it...love this site it's so interesting lolfor me it would depend on the situation I guess and the guy. If I was in that honeymoon in love stage it wouldn't be anything but sweet and romantic but if I didn't feel that way about him I would find it invasive. you might want to really think about how you feel about this guy because if this sort of thing bothers you? then maybe this isn't meant for the long term...

• what's the problem?lol if he isn't looking then that's the problem. ha ha jeepers creepers popped into mi head when I saw this ? hahahanyways! unless you're self conscious about it I wouldn't think its wrong its kinda like in movies or when chicks look at their man when they are sleep or even when they are awake and are like "why am I with this ass hole?" so yeah. don't worry.

• nothing to worry about you're just sweatin' it. if you have a real prob with it ask him why or just tell him if it happens again not to stare.

• Idk I wouldn't mind it but then I would, I like my privacy. But since we're dating I guess it's fine, a little weird but whatever fires your rocket.