Guys, how many girls have you had sex with at this age?

my boyfriend is 24, and he's had sex with six other women. I think that's alot, but is it? guys, how many girls have you had sex with at this age?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It all depends on a person's views towards sex, which all vary. Some can say that 6 is "average" or "not a lot", and some will say "Wow, he's really been around the block." It all depends on where a person's coming from in regards to their opinions about sex. I'm almost 25 and I've been with just one woman because that was the right choice for me. I realize that certainly makes me the exception to the rule when it comes to guys, but it matters not to me.

What Guys Said 6

• Im 21 and have slept with about 18 women.. and done some other stuff with a few more. I don't think that's alot... for a guy.

• I got married at 24 and 1/2 and had my first sex the day I got married.

• It's different with different people. Doesn't mean he's a kind of man-slag.

I've slept with 7 people and I'm only 18. I don't feel like I've slept with that many people to be honest. It sounds crazy when I hear it, but you shouldn't worry really.

More experienced I say. ;)

• Depends on the guy. That's a lot for some, a little for others. I'd been with a couple dozen by then.

• I'd say that is about average, maybe below average.

• It depends, I know some 15 year olds who have do it that much. It depends on your oppinion really. Frankly I'm supprised he has with 6 since he tried to get in your pants the first day you met.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 23 and have not slept with anyone.

• I'm 24 and I'm on my 6th partner. I don't think it's that much!

• That's not a lot. I'm 23 and I've slept with 20 guys, most of whom were boyfriends or long term flings. Most of my friends have slept with 10-15 guys by now.

• No that is not a lot, I knew a few men younger than that, who had sex with a lot more! It could mean he takes sex a lot more serious than most.

• Then I don't think this boyfriend of yours is in a for a REAL relationship :| be careful hun .

• I don't think he takes it that seriously .. because he tried it with me the first day we met >;[