How to last a shorter time in bed?

Well this is probably a unusual questing but how do I last less time in bed sometimes I can take almost 3 hours and I average about 2... This wouldn't be a problem save for the fact that she starts hurting after about an hour and a half and then I feel bad and I take even longer any suggestions?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• your under 18 so you shouldn't even consider having sex at that age. I'm 28 and I haven't had it yet

• well.. the legal age of consent here is 14 and I loast my virginity at 15 so... that's legal

• because your to young to be having sex

• so why does that mean I shouldent?

What Girls Said 2

• 'Sounds like you have a serious time ejaculating. Are you sure there is nothing wrong with you? Are you masterbating before you have sex with a girl is why your chamber is empty?

• its not that I don't have any come cos wheni do its what I would imagine to be a standard amount and I don't masturbate so that's not it

• Eat sh!t

• XD

• unless he has a fetish for eating sh*t, I doubt that would work

• for what?

What Guys Said 3

• Just go so fast that the condom melts off.

• I think that's called delayed ejaculation or something. I think the got mess for that. You could probably just warm yourself up before go time. Kinda get the juices flowing. I don't know try that.

• what position gets you off the most do that

or just switch to a bj when she's had enough

if you're using condoms get thinner or sensation condoms that'll make it feel better

• yeah I'm glad she has it I was waiting for someone to say something about stds

• Actually it's much safer than a condom link

• I don't know check online for stuff

maybe more foreplay e.g. handjobs, blowjobs, other stuff for you

• Show Older