Great sex = shaky legs?

Okay, so after awesome sex, I shake. (We're not talkin' seizure, it's not even that noticeable. Ha, ha.) But I'm just wondering... Guys, if your girl is shaking after sex, are you bugged or do you feel accomplished and like you did great?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• lol that's happened to me before. he seemed pretty proud of himself lol

• lol it has nothing to do with the guy doing a good or bad job it had to do with positioning , kinda like a tick.

• A tick? Never heard it that way before. Interesting... I think?

• happens whenever yours legs are tired lol

• My legs get really shaky and I even fainted trying to stand up immediately after a few times

• iv nealy fainted also, iv learned never try stand up after,lol

• Holy sh*t girl! You fainted? How'd that turn out? Ha, ha. That's f***ing awesome, must've been great sex. ;)

• Selected as most helpful

Definitely an accomplished feeling. If the girl's head rolled off and her limbs exploded into confetti we would still feel accomplished. We might ask afterward, "Why the confetti... and how did her head roll off", but nonetheless, accomplished.

I appreciate the good visible shaking on the girl. Nothing hardcore like a seizure convulsion, but a pleasing elderly arthritic hand jitter shake.

• LOL

• HA! Best. Answer. In the world.

• The girls I've been with often shake/shudder/twitch when we're done. I've always looked at it as a sign that I did a good job. It's never bothered me in any way, and why would it?

• If you shake like I imagine you do, I would love to get a girl to get into that state. It would feel good for me.

• I want to. Nobody yet allows me. There are many girls who are uncomfortable with idea that it is all about them. Good girls. Too good to let go.

• if you want to do that, you have to make it all about her, when ever it happened to me, it not even from full on sex, just fingers and tounge

• your gona get lots of creepy messages .

• I think they've been pretty funny so far. I dunno. We'll see how things go. ;)

• I have shaken before but not from sex. I was alone XD

• Well done.

• The latter one .