How can you tell if a guy wants you just for sex?

So I met this guy online about a month ago. I really like him and he says he really likes me too. We talk just about every day and about 50% of the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well for now it sounds like it's just sex, but that's because he's blatant about wanting you, and being honest about the other girls. So, there's that. Still based on everything you said, it sounds like maybe you have a chance at something more here. For example, he's saying you deserve more, which can imply that he just wants sex, but also potentially means he wants to give you more.

Ultimately here I'm thinking that if you really wanna date him, exclusively, then maybe you should try talking to him about it. Maybe asking how he'd feel about you and him just being a typical Boyfriend/Girlfriend couple, nobody else. If he goes for it, then maybe he really does want more than just sex, if he doesn't then it's pretty much a solid confirmation that sex is all he's after. Which I guess would suck, but at least then you know for sure, and can maybe move on if you want.

This is all I got. Maybe you can try this.

Good luck.

• That all really makes a lot of sense, thank you! I just really wonder sometimes because I went on a date with a different guy about a week after I met the first guy, we'll just call him Sam to make this less confusing, and when Sam found out he got really jealous and told me multiple times not to have sex on my date. About a week ago I told Sam that it seemed like he liked me only because he wanted to have sex with me and it seemed like he got really offended and said that he would wait as long

• Show Older
    • Ok yeah I should probably just talk to him...thank you for all your answers! :)

• No problem. You just get right on it, and then later on, let me know how it turns out.