Kinky ideas?

Ok so the other night, my boyfriend and I decided to try something new. I was really curious and asked him to tie me down and blindfold me and he did and we both reallllly enjoyed ourselves, so much that next time, he wants to be tied down and blindfolded. It seems like we're both into kinky things like that, he has a whip and a paddle, hasn't used either on me..yet.. but do you guys have any other ideas for some kinky fun?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe, I can get really kinky at times :P

Things I've experimented with and enjoyed are;

S&M (mild to extreme)

3some

whips

handcuffs

blindfolds

roleplaying (normally I'm dressing up as a maid, nurse, etc)

bloodplay (I'm not against mild cuts/scratches/bite marks being inflicted on my body)

Hehe, I'm sure as you both explore you'll find lots more things to use in the bedroom.

Enjoy and good luck!

-J

What Guys Said 3

• I had a girlfriend once who liked me to pretend to be a doctor and examine her! Eventually I insisted she do the same to me. Experimenting like that is great fun.

• Call him Daddy right before he cums

• I had a girlfriend once blindfold me and tie me down! The oral pleasure was insane, as she had a girlfriend pleasure me while she videotaped. Now, this isn't for everyone, but it was wonderful for me!

What Girls Said 5

• Honey. It tastes good ;]

• Hair pulling, being pinned down, choking (it's not for everyone, some people freak), scratching, and being degraded/ called names (slut, whore, bitch, etc) to name a few c;

• Yeh, after you tie him up, get him horny then tell him your going to use toys on him. Some guys will let you. Pretty hot and he has a prostate.

• here is kinky: use a stuffed wombat to turn him on. anytime, anywhere, it will be amazing for him.