• Ask
  • myTake

Kinky ideas?

Ok so the other night, my boyfriend and I decided to try something new. I was really curious and asked him to tie me down and blindfold me and he did... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hehe, I can get really kinky at times :PThings I've experimented with and enjoyed are; S&M (mild to extreme)3somewhipshandcuffsblindfoldsroleplaying (normally I'm dressing up as a maid, nurse, etc)bloodplay (I'm not against mild cuts/scratches/bite marks being inflicted on my body)Hehe, I'm sure as you both explore you'll find lots more things to use in the bedroom. Enjoy and good luck!-J

What Guys Said 3

• Call him Daddy right before he cums

• I had a girlfriend once who liked me to pretend to be a doctor and examine her! Eventually I insisted she do the same to me. Experimenting like that is great fun.

• I had a girlfriend once blindfold me and tie me down! The oral pleasure was insane, as she had a girlfriend pleasure me while she videotaped. Now, this isn't for everyone, but it was wonderful for me!

What Girls Said 5

• Honey. It tastes good ;]

• Yeh, after you tie him up, get him horny then tell him your going to use toys on him. Some guys will let you. Pretty hot and he has a prostate.

• Hair pulling, being pinned down, choking (it's not for everyone, some people freak), scratching, and being degraded/ called names (slut, whore, bitch, etc) to name a few c;

• here is kinky: use a stuffed wombat to turn him on. anytime, anywhere, it will be amazing for him.