Would you have sex with a girl if it's that time of the month?

So I thought guys would be totally opposed to have sex during that time of the month. But recently a girl told me that a guy did it to her during that time.

Guys would you have sex during that time of the month or you think it's gross

Girls would you ever consider during that or you think it's gross.

Me I probably wouldn't do it

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah no problem...my females always used tampons (pad blood is gross) so period sex is fine and I have never had a problem giving oral either...not sure why anyone would have a problem with it except it doesn't feel good for some females and some guys faint at the sight of blood...Lions & Tigers & Bears Oh My! O:O

What Guys Said 8

• that is cool, but probably shower sex. but have to ensure that girl is comfortable

• yes not really a big deal I even had unprotected sex while she was raggin it.. its not really that big of a deal to me

• Shower sex, woo hoo :D

• Did it before, don't wanna do it again.

• Sex on your period can help to greatly relieve the symptoms of it. It also feels amazing... it's warm and toasty :P

And yea.. as for common sense, a shower has to be involved either during or after. Just don't mess up your sheets.

• Been there done tjat. Knocked it outta the park. Ill do it again.

• Maybe in the shower, my girlfriend has told me she wouldn't want to but she gets well really horny during her time its weird.

• no shot, unless she got me super horny and it was in the shower...

What Girls Said 7

• I've had period sex. It wasn't even my idea. I told him it was that time of the month, and he said he didn't care and wanted it anyway. It wasn't bad, in fact, it was really good!

• i didn't think I would or that my boyfriend would ever want to ,but one time during we wanted each other so bad and he was the one who suggested very surprised. now we do it all the time. I really don't think its a big deal anymore if you both want each other why the hell not :)

• LOL! <3<3<3 =D

• I've had sex with several guys during my period. One even went down on me, which I thought was disgusting but he practically forced me to do (I was a willing partner, but grossed out by him doing that).

It's messy -- lay down a towel. I personally don't like it because I am sore and achy in that region during my period and tampons make me "drier" than average. One thing I've enjoyed more, however, is if a give my guy a bj and he plays with my clit until I cum. It's kinda weird doing this with a tampon in, but you get used to it.

• guys don't seem to care about that, girls do however

• I have no problem with sex during my period, and neither have guys I've been with. Just throw down a towel or do it in the shower and it's fine. Obviously shower afterward to clean up. I like a combination of both though if we're going to do it. Start in the bedroom or whatever and then take it to the shower. I figure since we'll be ending up there anyway, lol.

• no prob not

• Ew

• lol Nothing actually :-( ... I don't even masturbate because I feel just so disgusting somehow, plus it hurts in my tummy. so (almost) no naughtiness in fiivee loonngg daaysss

• So what do you do during your period? I can't believe you're celibate :p