Would you have sex with a girl if it's that time of the month?

So I thought guys would be totally opposed to have sex during that time of the month. But recently a girl told me that a guy did it to her during that time.

Guys would you have sex during that time of the month or you think it's gross

Girls would you ever consider during that or you think it's gross.

Me I probably wouldn't do it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah no problem...my females always used tampons (pad blood is gross) so period sex is fine and I have never had a problem giving oral either...not sure why anyone would have a problem with it except it doesn't feel good for some females and some guys faint at the sight of blood...Lions & Tigers & Bears Oh My! O:O

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 9

• Sex on your period can help to greatly relieve the symptoms of it. It also feels amazing... it's warm and toasty :P

And yea.. as for common sense, a shower has to be involved either during or after. Just don't mess up your sheets.

• Shower sex, woo hoo :D

• Did it before, don't wanna do it again.

• no shot, unless she got me super horny and it was in the shower...

• yes not really a big deal I even had unprotected sex while she was raggin it.. its not really that big of a deal to me

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 7

• I have no problem with sex during my period, and neither have guys I've been with. Just throw down a towel or do it in the shower and it's fine. Obviously shower afterward to clean up. I like a combination of both though if we're going to do it. Start in the bedroom or whatever and then take it to the shower. I figure since we'll be ending up there anyway, lol.

• Ew

• So what do you do during your period? I can't believe you're celibate :p

• lol Nothing actually :-( ... I don't even masturbate because I feel just so disgusting somehow, plus it hurts in my tummy. so (almost) no naughtiness in fiivee loonngg daaysss

• i didn't think I would or that my boyfriend would ever want to ,but one time during we wanted each other so bad and he was the one who suggested very surprised. now we do it all the time. I really don't think its a big deal anymore if you both want each other why the hell not :)

• no prob not

• I've had period sex. It wasn't even my idea. I told him it was that time of the month, and he said he didn't care and wanted it anyway. It wasn't bad, in fact, it was really good!

More from Girls
2