My husband uses sex to control me

My husband uses sex to control me. He says I can't have any until I make my children mind. His being doing this for two years. I never get laid. Is... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Never cheat. if it comes to that just leave b/c you will have more respect for yourself and others will also respect you more. But not knowing your full situation I don't want to tell you to break off a marriage that you have even though this is a big thing. It comes down in the end to your feelings. But I do think that sqyntz has got something. Make yourself happy if he won't do it for you. He is right it will give you back control. You don't have to be mean or hurtful about it, but next time he tells you know take matters into your own hands you don't have to say anything to him just roll over get your toy and go for it.

This will make him see without a fight that you're tired of being told no that there are 2 people here and doesn't it suck to not get what you want and be told no or treated like you're not needed. He will get turned on and in the end of it he is gonna say something about it. It might not be right then and there it might be, but he will bring it up and then you tell him that your tired of being the one being used that there are 2 of you in the relationship and that you both need to share all of these things equally.

If he doesn't like how the kids act and such he needs to take an active roll in raising them as well. If things don't get better use your judgment and if you feel like it comes down to cheating or leaving leave, never cheat. good luck :)