What are some weird places you masturbated?

Its easier for a girl to do it in weird places because there is no boner evidence but anyway for me its: The back seat of the bus, in the car, on the balcony at night, bathroom at school, behind the cashier at a shop I was working that didn't have many customers, in a forest when I was younger and in a swimming pool using the water jets. What are yours?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Do you consider that butt a small butt? I have a butt like that and I hate it.

• Excuse me?

• Show Older
    • So what you're saying is you don't care?

• I care a lot, I like that butt and I want to eat that apple.

What Girls Said 7

• Office at work, pool, night time at park on slide with friends

• The bleachers at the local field..The river..In the Ocean off of a Cuban beach..My friends couch..The back of my friends van..In a church..

• In a church? Haha when did you do that?

• Show Older
    • YOUR FRIEND? male or female? dual masturbation? :D

• My bestie, Sica.. she's a girl...

• Hahaha why not just wait until you get home?

• Well, being horny and not masturbating is a little bit like torturing your self, I don't like to torture my self.

• Hahahaoh my. I've never gotten "horny" while out in public.

• In a public bus? How does that work?

• There were people only in the front, not in the back. What are some places you did it? ;)

• the car

• Public bathrooms at work, school, etc. Movie theatre, had my coat over me like a blanket and friends were sitting beside me. In the car, under a blanket.

• During class...

What Guys Said 6

• When I was in grade 7 I actualy did it in class once, no joke. I put my hand down my pants and just did it. I was discreet and no-one seen it hahaha. That has to be the wierdest place I did it.

• 1st; in a tent in a tree2nd; on a beach in Australia at midnight during an electrical stormI challenge you to beat that :D

• While skinny dipping in a river & in a conference room with huge windows overlooking the city at night (while phonesexing)

• In class, while driving

• plane bathroom

• Living room.