How to cope with no sex in a relationship?

My boyfriend and I aren't having sex ...how to have fun and relieve sexual tension then? he doesn't want to have sex yet for his own moral reasons and I'm not used to this. help

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• get a toy and when you're masturbating imagine in your head that it's him. that's usually what I do why my husband is gone and it really really helps

• masturbate

• Selected as most helpful

mutual masturbation, oral sex, toys, dry humping, take a bath together, just get creative. That's what I do since my girlfriend isn't ready for sex. Try making out, dry humping, rubbing his d*** etc and he will want it eventually. If you can get him to have a boner for an hour or two he will get blue balls which feels like you got kicked in the nuts. The only way to relieve it without waiting a day is to cum. If he won't get sexual at all maybe he has intimacy issues but either way you two aren't sexually compatible. You have to tell him you can't be frustrated forever and at least need to try some alternatives. Is he a christian?

• Shower massager. ;)

• moral reasons? wtf?! LOLOL.

if he doesn't wanna enjoy life, than that's his loss. what a pathetic guy.

anyway, time to answer the Q.

you can always french kiss him for 30 minutes at a time or something. that'll relieve at least some sexual tension.

hugging with certain body parts is also great ;P *wink wink*

but seriously. wtf. what a moron the guy is... he has no idea what he's missing out on.

• why did I get thumbs down? was it because I was telling the truth that he's missing out on the bliss of sex? or was it because I called him pathetic?

• well this is hard...break him in slowly. since he has morals and is religious or whatever...have him worship you. if he doenst wanna have intercourse then at least have him go down on you or finger you or whatever. he should compromise otherwise look elsewhere. if your sexually frustrated just masturbate with didldos or fingers...whatever girls do who are single.

• Wow, is he really worth it? That's not a relationship. Well, it is what most relationships look like after 5 years.