How to cope with no sex in a relationship?

My boyfriend and I aren't having sex ...how to have fun and relieve sexual tension then? he doesn't want to have sex yet for his own moral reasons... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• mutual masturbation, oral sex, toys, dry humping, take a bath together, just get creative. That's what I do since my girlfriend isn't ready for sex. Try making out, dry humping, rubbing his d*** etc and he will want it eventually. If you can get him to have a boner for an hour or two he will get blue balls which feels like you got kicked in the nuts. The only way to relieve it without waiting a day is to cum. If he won't get sexual at all maybe he has intimacy issues but either way you two aren't sexually compatible. You have to tell him you can't be frustrated forever and at least need to try some alternatives. Is he a christian?