An escort who has sex with disabled people, what do you think of this?

link It's a documentary about an escort who has sex with disabled people, it brings up an interesting point because a lot of these disabled people would otherwise go without affection and human touch if it weren't for workers like her what do you think? do you agree or disagree with this ?

This is a serious question by the way

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That to me is amazing, I agree 100% that that should be aloud. It made me tear up because everyone needs love and I never had thought before about people and there situations when disabled. It would be a great thing to see...agree!

• yeah you have to realize some disabled people go their whole lives without any sort of love, affection or intimacy

What Girls Said 4

• I actually agree with it. Many of these disabled people won't be married ever. So to say sex should only be for marriage...what are these people supposed to do? Just never have sex? The escort seems really nice and caring too.

• The only reason she does it is because she makes a sh*t load of money from it.

• not for guys, a lot of normal guys get as much action as a disabled person which is none

• I bet she's making more money from sex with the disabled people than normal people. Normal people have more of a chance than disabled people to have sex. Disabled people need a helping hand.

• she could go have sex with non disabled people for the same amount of moneyit's that she is making these people truly happy

• If they agree to it, that's their decision. It's understandable.

• eh no, I think sex should be for marriage. Not for that kind of stuff and disabled people can find real love if they really wanted to, at least I think so and I'm a para educator for special education.

• I can see where your coming from, 1 up

What Guys Said 3

• i wish it was legalized

• thats why it should be legal

• I think prostitution should be legal.In cases like this, its obvious, if there is a woman willing to do it and who is willing to do it with compassion and in a way that makes them feel good, good.