Describe the first blow job you ever gave

Describe everything about the first blow job you ever gave.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it was sleeping on couch at relatives house on holiday,and my oldest cousin woke me up and said,wanna see something,i was 6,7 so said yes,he took off his shorts and I guess my mouth was open as He grab my hair with his left hand and crammed his beercan sized penis in my mouth with his right hand and was thrusting and the more I gagged and mouth watered the more excited he got and thrust in my mouth harder and I guess in my flailing I touched it as he got more excited thrust harder and faster thrusting in as far as he could then pull about halfway out,then thrust in again,again,again then after a long time his beercan sized penis was getting bigger and harder and he pulled it out till just the head of his penis was in my mouth and thrust in again,again,again, then he thrust in my mouth really hard and pulled it out about halfway and was thrusting hard and fast but not deep any more and faster and faster and then he thrust in as hard as he could thrusting in thrusting in harder harder making me dizzy hitting my nose with his pelvis bone , then he back to almost pull out thrust in again,again,then thrusting in hard thrusting thrusting in,and comming in my mouth and pushing thrusting ,and I was gagging and eyes watering and heavy,salty,thick sperm and huge beercan penis in my mouth and then he was just holding my head with his hands pushing in and his penis was not as hard,and less and less hard as it was still big penis and then he said if you tell I will beat You up,grabbed his shorts and went to his room and I was there feeling strange,dirty,alone...

• when did this happen to you how old were you both and was it at night time

• iwas 6 or 7,he was 11 or 12, in was at midnightime,the question that keeps in my mind ," how could someone be so arrouzed by,tears from eye's,snot runing nose,gagging,gasping four breth?"

What Guys Said 1

• Mine was my cousin, too. I don't know how old we were, but we were visiting my grandparents and sharing a bed. We touched each other under the covers, until finally I ducked down and sucked him... although not to completion. I don't know if we even knew what an orgasm was then.

What Girls Said 1

• ummmm... I Kept gagging. But he enjoyed it. I didn't really know what to do other then what I had previously seen from p*rn, or what friends talked about.