What's the best way to let nipples protrude through clothes and make them more conspicuous?

I have seen this a lot in movies, on tv shows, and in real life as well while traveling through Europe. I have seen girls wearing just normal clothes but you could notice even from a distance nipples protruding beneath the clothes. The nipples look erect and are very conspicuous. It is a mouth-watering scene (for the guys:-)!

I really love seeing this but am curious how do girls do this? Is it just natural or require some technique?

Does it require special kind of bra, or no bra at all? Some special outfit?

Have you seen this? Or has it happened to you? I am just curious and intrigued by this.

So please help me out here, what's the science behind this?

A how-to guide may also be useful, not for me but may be for other girls out there who may want to impress their boyfriends or to be center of everyone's (right kind of) attention.

Apparently, this may happen if it is cold outside. Valid point, no hidden science. However, I have seen this happen, though rarely, on TV shows. These are conducted indoors and are in comfortable environment. It appears deliberate in this case!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• they aren't wearing bras. I doubt its intentional, in fact I bet they don't even think about it at all, it just happens. Nipples become erect from cold weather or stimulation. There is no secret, or how to or technique, its just cold weather,

• It just happens, its not deliberate in any way shape or form. they can become erect from irritation, its not intentional or deliberate what so ever, there is no way to intentionally do this. end of story.

• Agreed.

• I agree it's probably just cold

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!