• Ask
  • myTake

What's the best way to let nipples protrude through clothes and make them more conspicuous?

I have seen this a lot in movies, on tv shows, and in real life as well while traveling through Europe. I have seen girls wearing just normal clothes... Show More

Apparently, this may happen if it is cold outside. Valid point, no hidden science. However, I have seen this happen, though rarely, on TV shows. These are conducted indoors and are in comfortable environment. It appears deliberate in this case!

Most Helpful Opinion

• they aren't wearing bras. I doubt its intentional, in fact I bet they don't even think about it at all, it just happens. Nipples become erect from cold weather or stimulation. There is no secret, or how to or technique, its just cold weather,

• I agree it's probably just cold

• Agreed.

• It just happens, its not deliberate in any way shape or form. they can become erect from irritation, its not intentional or deliberate what so ever, there is no way to intentionally do this. end of story.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!