When a guy masturbates does he think of another girl?

I'm wondering, if a guy is in a happy, healthy relationship, will he think of other girls while masturbating? Guys, have you ever been in a great... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• sry redroan but most definitely. you see masturbation for a guy is time when he can pick any woman he wants, even if ur extremely hot, masturbating to the same person gets kinda old fast, that's why most guys move from woman to woman such as what their really into that day such as asian, latino, white, etc. I'm not tryin to be mean, but my point is that that's a guys alone time to fantasize about any chick. so you can see why he'd pick others while he can have you in real life ; )

please don't hate me for my honesty.

i hope dis helps

Asker upvoted
    • Ive seen you answer before. why would they hate you for your honesty? its what they want. otherwise the wouldn't ask

• Show Older
    • Yah I've stopped saying that because people have said its annoying so ill stop

• I agree with your original answer and I also agree that no one should hate the person who is giving their opinion ESPECIALLY when they asked for it : )