When a guy masturbates does he think of another girl?

I'm wondering, if a guy is in a happy, healthy relationship, will he think of other girls while masturbating? Guys, have you ever been in a great relationship (where everything is met) but turn around and think of another girl, like Jessica Alba or something while masturbating? I'm just really curious about this. Thanks for any responses :)

Most Helpful Guy

• sry redroan but most definitely. you see masturbation for a guy is time when he can pick any woman he wants, even if ur extremely hot, masturbating to the same person gets kinda old fast, that's why most guys move from woman to woman such as what their really into that day such as asian, latino, white, etc. I'm not tryin to be mean, but my point is that that's a guys alone time to fantasize about any chick. so you can see why he'd pick others while he can have you in real life ; )

please don't hate me for my honesty.

i hope dis helps

• Ive seen you answer before. why would they hate you for your honesty? its what they want. otherwise the wouldn't ask

• Yah I've stopped saying that because people have said its annoying so ill stop

• I agree with your original answer and I also agree that no one should hate the person who is giving their opinion ESPECIALLY when they asked for it : )

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on the type of guy. There are guys that are in the type of relationship that you speak of, that don't think of another girl, or don't even masturbate at all. (their needs are met, right?).

• almost all the time.

99.9% of the time.

• I do (but not Jessica Alba, that's not my type) ...then again I'm not in a very happy relationship right now

• Certainly. and if the girl is honest, so does she. Mostly when I masturbate, I think about my wife, sometimes I think about other people and sometimes I think about my wife and other people. When we are honest, we have to admit that we have a generalized sexual preference for our gender of interest. This doesn't change when we get in a relationship.

• Actually, I think of my boyfriend. That's just me though, despite the fact we've been together for a long time, I can still think of new fantasies with him. I have to be emotionally attached to the person to get really turned on, that's why.

Thanks for your answer:)

• When my girlfriend was oversees I would masterbate thingking of her but never of somebody else

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 2

• Guys think about pretty much every attractive girl they've ever met during sex/oral sex/when they masturbate (including their girlfriends). Not the answer you wanted, but it's true. Men are way more visual than girls are and it's just an automatic reaction, they can't help it.

• Sex Addicts of the World Unite!