White girls with big asses - hot or not?

I mean, damn...are you a fan? Because I know I sure as hell am. I'm mixed, part black though so I guess that's typical lol but they really are sexy. probably my favorite whats your opinion?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Definitely HOT. Alexis Texas comes to mind (no pun intended)

• lol yeah exactly like that. I could do some stupid sh*t to get my hands on her. she's got a sick body, one of the best

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I think a majority of guys like a medium sized or bigger round ass, on any girl.

• im straight but I think every girl and guy needs an ass. flat and small are gross and digusting even though people can't help what they don't have

What Guys Said 8

• oh yeah! truly a fan

• Asian women with big butts are even better.

• I just love a big ass, just about any kind of woman could stand to have an ass like that.

• I don't care about race...as long as she's got a big ol ass, I'm a fan. If I got abducted by aliens and they had big purple asses, I'd be trying to tap that lol

• Doesn't have to be big for me shape is more important. Too big is gross too small is also not appealing but shape is my thing when it comes to asses.

• They're okay, but I prefer smaller asses.

• Ass or no ass, white women are fantastic and judging by what I read, every other race fancies white people too.

• So "racist cartoons"(they've never done anything like that to white people, huh?) made people in Japan pay thousands of dollars to change their appearances?You're one of the dumber people I've met on here, and that says a lot.

• No. But racist cartoons of them were made, etc. I can't spare you something you are full of..

• And yes, I do like me some size large ass.

• Show Older
  • Im an ass man I guess you could say, BUT my type of ass is the smaller, fitter ones that still have definition and that curve o_o

• lol will do

• oh no problem, dude. to each is own. send the big bottomed chicks my way. its all good ;)

• so probably not for me