Women are just as horny as men but?

women find fewer number of men attractive. For example at school a guy will find many women attractive (this is in general terms not for every man) as a women will have a smaller number of men she finds attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh...maybe. I don't find most of the men I see around town attractive, but that's because I have a pretty distinct type that most men (at least most of the ones in my city) don't fit.

I'm used to seeing a lot of this: link

link

link

And I'm mostly attracted to this: link

link

link

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 6

• yes that's true. also, I wouldn't sleep with just any and every guy I find attractive as well.

• I like a great variety of men, I just have a bunch of control and feel very indoctrinated to follow societal rules :P

Dare I say it... I find that most men in my age group are physically attractive, most men at my university are also intellectually attractive.

I don't doubt that some women are more "selective" but I'm probably not in that group, at all.

• I'm not sure what the question is here..

• Yes, students. This is called evolution, a process in which females do not want to birth the child of an idiot. Hence, they are more choosey. The job of the male is to spread his seed, so to speak, which tends to make him somewhat less selective... and blah blah blah.

And I must agree... this is not a question.

• Women are just pickier with who they sleep with. Its to do with the fact that women when pregnant carry a baby for 9 months, compared to men who dont, therefore women are subconsciously pickier and more likely to be wary about who they have sex with. Its a whole thing to do with nature or basic instincts or some crap like that. But despite the fact that we have contraception these days, I still think its in the womans instincts to be picky for the fact that she wants the best genes for her offspring, whereas guys just have instincts to impregante as many women as possible. So I suppose, in a way, your theory is right.

What Guys Said 5

• Um...I disagree here, QA. Women find lots of men attractive...it's just that women require more than just physical attraction to f*** a guy.

Women are wired differently.

• that is true.

• I always look at it like this.

If there were 2 guys who looked Exactly Alike, Both Hot but one was poor and the other was rich. No matter what the Rich guy would be picked.

But for Men

If there were 2 woman who were both hot, One rich and Poor. The man would go to whatever one wanted to have more sex.

• that sucks :(

• Where do you get these ideas? Women are attracted to a lot of different men too.