Sex Positions for someone with disabilities?

First of all, I'm a virgin and don't plan on having sex until I'm married (not for religious reasons, I'm Atheist)I was born with a bone disease and has had several surgeries, including hip reconstruction (on both hips)...Because of this, I am very limited in flexibility. I can only spread my legs about 3-4 inches apart...It's been bugging me for a while if I'll be able to have sex in the future...if so, how can I make it easier for me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm buying this, and you should too: The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability: For All of Us Who Live with Disabilities, Chronic Pain and Illness - link I'm not disabled or dating someone disabled, but I heard one of the authors in an interview (Cory Silverberg), and he talked about communication, compassion, and adJusting to make the sex work--things that everyone in a relationship should know.P.S.: Here's the interview, if you're interested: link

• Thanks, I might get it

What Guys Said 2

• Can you pull your knees towards your chest?

• In any case, I think a number of positions should work for you. You can have sex in missionary but with his legs on the outside, and I have sex with my wife with her lying flat on her stomach. There are options!

• Not really, my hips make it really hard...I'm lucky that I can walk

• I can think of 101 ways to enter a women with her legs closed. You will be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• try spreading your legs just a little more ! one meter for example !

• Don't be a troll, that's impossible

• I'll make some suggestions, but since you'll be the best judge at what you think you'll be able to do, it might help to look up some sex position websites to see different positions and consider whether or not they would work for you, i.e. link (Caution: there are naked bodies in these pictures, but I think it'll give you a better view of the positions and how your hips will be aligned compared to drawings). From that site, check out:Man on Top- Close Embrace- Jack Hammer- Rock the Cradle - SliderWoman on Top- Now and ThenRear Entry- Ironing the Cracks- Lock N' LoadStanding Positions- Batters UpAnd I'd also suggest spoon position. All-in-all, it's going to take some experimentation to find out what works best for you, and I'm sure that with the help of a patient and understanding partner, it should be fine.

• Thanks, that helps out a lot

• Now and Zen* I mean