Sex Positions for someone with disabilities?

First of all, I'm a virgin and don't plan on having sex until I'm married (not for religious reasons, I'm Atheist)

I was born with a bone disease and has had several surgeries, including hip reconstruction (on both hips)...Because of this, I am very limited in flexibility. I can only spread my legs about 3-4 inches apart...

It's been bugging me for a while if I'll be able to have sex in the future...if so, how can I make it easier for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm buying this, and you should too: The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability: For All of Us Who Live with Disabilities, Chronic Pain and Illness - link

I'm not disabled or dating someone disabled, but I heard one of the authors in an interview (Cory Silverberg), and he talked about communication, compassion, and adJusting to make the sex work--things that everyone in a relationship should know.

P.S.: Here's the interview, if you're interested: link

• Report

Thanks, I might get it