• Ask
  • myTake

What do bisexual girls like about other girls?

What would you see in another girl? They have the same parts as you...do you like their cookie? breasts? what would turn you on about another girl?

Most Helpful Opinion

• yeah I agree with josn-n. its for the same reason guys like girls. i think another girl would be better at oral sex than men (even tho most guys are quite good at it anyway!) because they know exactly how they like to be touched etc. Whereas *some* (not all by any means) guys don't really know what women want sexually wise even if the girl shows him. its weird but I only really like girls sexually. I always fall for a guy really bad emotionally and get hurt whereas with women, I just wouldn't have that fear because id assume it'd be more casual/sex than a serious relationship and most girls are emotional to some extent anyways. with a guy, I have to trust them before I let my "sexual barrier" down-I have to think its going somewhere and not just sex etc-whereas wit a girl I could just let go. some girls (like guys) can smell really good depending on what fragrance they wear. If I'm friends with a straight girl, most of the time I would not check her out because it'd prob freak her out. haha "the cookie"! good word.

What Girls Said 11

• Bisexuals are people just like you are, they aren't aliens. What one sees in anyone varies based on the person. That said, I tend to look beyond the surface and appreciate men or women for who they are inside.

• they 're just greedy that's what someone told me before. I don't know though. I'm not bisexual, but when I was in my late teens, I thought I was. or maybe that was "gay".

• I love when they're sexy and cute. . . and all bubbly, not in a preppy way, but a weird-ish way. When I think about fantasies and everything, girls turn me on far more than the guys... I just love everything about them.

• a girls body is BEAUTIFUL. the legs,the neck chest everything,just a overall turn on! :)

• What would you see in another girl? there physical appearance obv.the way they dress whether there a femmie or a stud.They have the same parts as you...do you like their cookie? breasts? it's boob's,ass,& of course there pussy's;]what would turn you on about another girl?a femmie but masculine at the same time.its a wrap for me.haha.

• there pretty

• I am bi and I Love to be touched by my gf

• Well for me it is also more of an emotional connection. Although I love breasts. That's what I go for during intimacy.

• I've only kissed other girls, and usually its girls I am close to emotionally. So its pretty much the same...How they look, a sweet nature to them, cleanliness, prettiness, all these things factor in. Not sure how far I would go with a girl, but yeah I think I'd love to get my hands on some girls' breasts some day...

• I'm curious, why would you want your hands on their breasts? You have breasts, so what is hot about them?

• Yeah...why don't you just touch your own breasts?or find something like that to do...do you have large breasts or small ones and to hold large ones

• I don't really know. Usually I just sit next to a girl without seeing what she looks like and I get turned on. sometimes I don't even like how they look and I get turned on! but, lips, breasts, hand movements, sometimes their voice (if it sounds kinda masculine).

What Guys Said 1

• Im not a girl but I know a few bi and lesbian girls and its pretty much the same for them as guys as far as what attracts them to others girls. The main difference is girls look for emotions a lot more than guys would.