I am nervous about my first sex, I have few questions

I may lose my virginity tomorrow. Tomorrow a girl that I have been talking to and took on a few dates is coming over to my house. We've made out and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• For the first time, just get plain condoms (save the experimenting for later, haha). I recommend Durex Extra Sensitive (they're thin so you feel naked, but they're also really durable so they won't break). Durex's Avanti Bare is the non-latex version of those, just in case she's allergic to latex.

If you two do lots of foreplay (kissing, touching, fingering, whatever), lube probably won't be necessary. Plus, you can always use saliva. The first condoms I mentioned are also slightly lubricated.

How do you please her, what a broad question! I think your best bet is to just try lots of things and ask her what she likes most. I can't speak for her, but MY favorite things are nipple nibbling, clit rubbing/sucking, and g-spot fingering. I haven't orgasmed during actual intercourse without clit stimulation, but the positions that feel best for me personally are cowgirl and doggy.

I don't know many tips about lasting long, but I CAN suggest that you shouldn't psych yourself out about it :) Don't worry about the possible things you could do "wrong" during sex. Assuming she's not a total nutcase, she's not going to think any less of you if you don't last very long.

Again, I can't speak for her preferences, but I don't think you should shave! Just trim a bit and then ask her if she likes it like that.

Fruit is wonderful, I've heard. I've only ever had my boyfriend try eating a bowl of pineapple, and I could taste the difference about a day after he ate it. It tastes stronger (in a bad way) if he's been eating lots of meat and dairy or drinking alcohol. For the record, the taste usually isn't bad at all. It's cool that you're being considerate about it, but don't stress, haha.

Let me know if you have any more questions :3

• Is drinking a blend of 100% pineapple/orange juice and eating apples on a regular basis good?

• Sounds good to me.