I am nervous about my first sex, I have few questions

I may lose my virginity tomorrow. Tomorrow a girl that I have been talking to and took on a few dates is coming over to my house. We've made out and have been all over each other in the past. But for a while we haven't been able to get any privacy because we both live with our parents and siblings. For the whole week I have the house to myself, she going to come over. I am nervous. If we have sex, I have a few questions:

- What type of condom should I get? (My penis is 6" (length) and 5.7 (girth) And by type I mean either ribbed, icyhot, etc.

- Do I need lube?

- How do I please her or make orgasm? (By, hands, oral and sex)

- How can I last long?

- How should I shave my pubic hair?

- If she swallows how can I make my sperm taste good? And how much food do I have to eat in 24 hours?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• For the first time, just get plain condoms (save the experimenting for later, haha). I recommend Durex Extra Sensitive (they're thin so you feel naked, but they're also really durable so they won't break). Durex's Avanti Bare is the non-latex version of those, just in case she's allergic to latex.

If you two do lots of foreplay (kissing, touching, fingering, whatever), lube probably won't be necessary. Plus, you can always use saliva. The first condoms I mentioned are also slightly lubricated.

How do you please her, what a broad question! I think your best bet is to just try lots of things and ask her what she likes most. I can't speak for her, but MY favorite things are nipple nibbling, clit rubbing/sucking, and g-spot fingering. I haven't orgasmed during actual intercourse without clit stimulation, but the positions that feel best for me personally are cowgirl and doggy.

I don't know many tips about lasting long, but I CAN suggest that you shouldn't psych yourself out about it :) Don't worry about the possible things you could do "wrong" during sex. Assuming she's not a total nutcase, she's not going to think any less of you if you don't last very long.

Again, I can't speak for her preferences, but I don't think you should shave! Just trim a bit and then ask her if she likes it like that.

Fruit is wonderful, I've heard. I've only ever had my boyfriend try eating a bowl of pineapple, and I could taste the difference about a day after he ate it. It tastes stronger (in a bad way) if he's been eating lots of meat and dairy or drinking alcohol. For the record, the taste usually isn't bad at all. It's cool that you're being considerate about it, but don't stress, haha.

Let me know if you have any more questions :3

• Sounds good to me.

• Is drinking a blend of 100% pineapple/orange juice and eating apples on a regular basis good?

What Girls Said 4

• You might need lube. Is she a virgin?

I don't know enough about oral. Sex, people like different things. And fingering too. What really gets me with hands is a guy to press down and rub my clit really hard. That's how I get myself off.

• No she's not. Which is why I'm nervous.

• -condom: standard simple latex, best to keep it simple first time

-Lube: since you guys are young, as long as she's turned on and in the mood beforehand, it shouldn't be necessary. Remember foreplay.

-her orgasm:lots of foreplay, and build up. If your touching her or eating her, start working the labia and general vulva area for awhile and move into the clitoris, and once there stay, won't take long and she will be happy :)

-Endurance: if you not worried about killing your drive or wearing yourself out, masturbate sometime before hand, should improve your endurance a little, or at least it does with my boyfriend

-Pubes: depends on her taste, it's very individual. My preference would be just trim it up some so it's not messy and it stays out of the way (like if she goes down on you, trim to prevent icky stray hairs lol)

-Cum: not too sure on this one, but I know that women taste better when they eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, so try that lol. Girls are also supposed to avoid lots of meat and italian (garlic and onions = bad idea). May hold true for guys, but idk

• All you have to do is relax pretend like you've done it before about shaving idk... I hate wen my man shaves its just rough because like I shave... And if he shaves it's hurtful I rather not have him shave... Mouth is always good for orgasms sex is too but only if she's riding you ... Hand?not so much if you want. To set the mood... Stimulate her vagina with your finger while your sucking her boobs... Then once in a while finger her a few times ... Then you'll notice that she's getting wet which is a sign that she wants to have sex ... Then you just get it in bad boy... Good luck

• 1. You're not that big so I suggest regular-size Trojan condoms, the specific kind you want (twisted, ultra thin, etc.) is up to you. But since you're a virgin, you'll have to figure out which condoms fit you best.

2. You can use lube if you want, but I wouldn't worry about that too much. You can use it for extra moisture (more pleasure) but if she gets wet easily then you won't NEED it.

3. That's also something you'll have to figure out yourself. Most girls need clitoral stimulation to orgasm, though. But every girl likes different things.

4. I don't know exactly, but don't worry about that too much. You may not last long anyway since it's your first time, but later on you can train yourself better since you know how you'll react. I'm not a man so I can't offer any specific tips lol.

5. However you want. You can leave it unshaven, trim it, or shave it bald. I suggest you at least trim it.

6. I have no idea. I think there's no way really, but I may be wrong.

• & just relax. Don't worry so much. Just enjoy it, make sure she's enjoying it, & have fun. :]

What Guys Said 1

• unless she only is gonna blow you don't expect her to swallow. this isn't p*rn lol

trojan, her pleasure, or ribbed are good but it shouldn't matter too much, and we didn't need to know your dimensions

get her wet and you won't need lube. girls love being fingered and oral, and if you do her she'll probably reciprocate

but most importantly, just don't be nervous, or else it won't go well. you seduced her lol, you did your part she'll be happy.

also, don't expect it to be this life changing thing, your not gonna change at all. I put so much pressure on myself to lose my virginity that I forgot to just enjoy it, with someone I want to enjoy it with.

• yea I was just playin lol

• That's I said "if". Maybe I should have capped it.