Girls can get sex much easier than guys can. Agree or disagree?

I still believe girls can get sex way easier than guys could. All a woman has to do is dress slutty go into any bar or club and withing minutes a guy will come up to her looking for sex. There's really nothing to it.I know what girls are going to say. That those are not the guys they want to have sex with and it is harder for them to get sex with guys they think are worth it. The argument is not that 'girls can get sex from guys who are worth it,' it's 'girls can get sex easier than guys could.'Do you agree or disagree and why?

This question has a poll!

  • I agree that girls can get sex much easier than guys could Vote A
  • No I don't believe girls can get sex any easier than guys could Vote B
 

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

  • Sure, and we also get dragged in the dirt with slutshaming a lot easier than guys do too.

    • I love you anon girl.

    • Show Older
    • Uh huh. well just don't say that girls can't get it any easier than guys can because that is far from the truth.

    • I'd never say that. It's plainly obvious that girls can get sex easier than guys, but nobody can ignore there are often unpleasant consequences for doing so.

What Girls Said 9

  • Yes...It is because most men always want sex more than women.So when the women ask for it they will have about a 95% chance of getting a yes, when the men ask they have about a 5% chance of getting a yes.

  • I agree. Men are more inclined to have sex with anything and everything then women. So, it is easier for women to 'get' some. However, most likely the man will not always be attractive. Also, men are definitely more able to pick a wife, then for a woman to pick a husband. As stated by kheserthorpe

  • Agreed because guys are always willing. Girls not so much. : )

    • This seems to be the language of all the other mammals.

    • Show Older
    • Always willing? I have seen the vindictive wrath of a woman scorned when she was denied sex. :-O

    • :O Yeah Kermit?

  • Simple supply and demand. There's more men wanting sex then women. So yep... I agree.

  • Agree. Most guys, it seems like, will have sex with almost any girl; most girls will no have sex with just any guy. Due to that, almost any girl can ask a guy to have sex and he'll agree; if a guy asks a girl chances are he'll get turned down super quick.

  • I do agree.But I do think an important thing to think about when we're imagining that hypothetical situation is safety. Girls can get sex easier than guys can, but girls also get sexually abused more frequently than guys do. So while we can dress up slutty and go to a bar looking for a guy to f***, we also have to be much more cautious than a guy has to be (I'm not saying guys can't get raped; it happens, it's just much less common). Some particularly cavemen-esque guys see a girl dressed provocatively and they think, "If she agrees to come home with me, I can definitely do whatever I want to her, even if she changes her mind or doesn't want to do exactly what I want. I want anal and it looks like she's asking for it."If I wanted to have casual sex, I wouldn't just go to a bar dressed like a ho and go home with a stranger. I would feel like I'm putting myself in danger. I'm usually not paranoid about guys, but in that context, I would be.Also, we'd have to deal with the consequences later. Our friends might act all appalled that we would do such a thing and shame us for having casual sex. Guys don't experience that often.

  • I guess that's not always the case. If a cute guy walks into the bar... girls will also go up to them. I guess its all just situational.Hey people should message me! :)

  • I don't agree

  • Completely agree... Also because guys think with their small heads so they just OFFER sex to girls... as in anygirl... They don't really care. so if a girl offers them sex most guys would just go for it.

What Guys Said 8

  • Obviously true, at least for people under ... probably age 60? Yes, hot men can get laid pretty easily.Yes the guys may not be the ones you'd like.But its not even close.On the other hand, I think its easier for men to find a wife then women to find a husband.

    • Once again, best answer. I totally agree.

    • sounds true

  • Women by far. Of course, when it comes to being unattractive and try to get sex, men might have it a tad easier since you are mostly relying on personality(something women tend to go for) and accolades (got money, fame, and power? You get p****!).

  • Maybe it's true, but the key thing to point out is that sex has to be meaningful for a self-respecting woman. Sure they could hook up with some dope, but that's not going to do them much good really.

  • yeah, and girls, women, are hard-wired, programmed, to not like, to be unattracted to "too innocent guys", I'm not saying that this is the nice-guy that is a push-over, people-pleaser, approval seeker, but even if he stands his ground, is innocent, girls will be repulsed by him

  • For them it is much easier. Either they move their eyelashes up and down and if this isn`t enough, then they can wobble their breasts and butts to and fro. Then 2 or 3 guys are quick there. Then the girls can make their choice. Don`t be angry, that I write in an open kind.

  • Of course women can have sex easier than most guys

  • I tend to agree. Sure many women will claim that women can't get sex easier. But that's usually because those women are going after guys that aren't interested in them at all and tend to be shallow. "Hot guys" that are just stupid and shallow and think stupid about the girl after them for some dumb reason which isn't that big a deal.

  • Sure. There's always some dude that will bang anything.

Loading...