Girls can get sex much easier than guys can. Agree or disagree?

I still believe girls can get sex way easier than guys could. All a woman has to do is dress slutty go into any bar or club and withing minutes a guy will come up to her looking for sex. There's really nothing to it.

I know what girls are going to say. That those are not the guys they want to have sex with and it is harder for them to get sex with guys they think are worth it. The argument is not that 'girls can get sex from guys who are worth it,' it's 'girls can get sex easier than guys could.'

Do you agree or disagree and why?

• Vote A I agree that girls can get sex much easier than guys could
  • Vote B No I don't believe girls can get sex any easier than guys could

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, and we also get dragged in the dirt with slutshaming a lot easier than guys do too.

• Report

I love you anon girl.

• Report

Uh huh. well just don't say that girls can't get it any easier than guys can because that is far from the truth.

• Report

I'd never say that. It's plainly obvious that girls can get sex easier than guys, but nobody can ignore there are often unpleasant consequences for doing so.