Why does my man masturbate and deny me sex?

Been together a year sex is awesome about 3 mos ago we slowed it down to 4 times a week now I'm lucky to get it 2 times a week he claimed his drive... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there's a difference between a wank and sex. I've defiantly had a wank when I've denied sex with my Girlfriend (like your scenario).

A quick wank for a guy is a great stress relief. We don't have to worry about what our partner wants, are we doing things right, are we making them feel good. We don't need to worry about condoms or the pill or what not. Don't have any pressure, and you can have a wank thinking about whatever you wish (or watching whatever). Plus there's no "cuddle time" after. It's a completely selfish event where all you have to worry about is yourself.

Now, having said all that, if you're not being pleased enough for your own urges, you can try a few things.

1: Firstly realise it's NOT you. It's not the way you look or anything to do with you. Some girls wonder why a guy wants to still masturbate at ALL in a relationship. It's more than just an orgasm. Masturbation is a key part of male life.

2: Ease up. Believe it or not, but pressuring him for sex will make him less likely to want to do it.

3: Perhaps please yourself. You could even suggest mutual masturbation, or even just watching. He could watch you, or you him. Or both.

Trying to 'force' it won't help, it will come in time.