Why does my man masturbate and deny me sex?

Been together a year sex is awesome about 3 mos ago we slowed it down to 4 times a week now I'm lucky to get it 2 times a week he claimed his drive is not that of mine he is 44 and I'm 35 ok yadee yadee yadee I ask him to get freaky and want him to use toys on me and have fun together instead of just same old do the deed thing he has never accommodated my requests so I gave up asking and take what he gives. I crave him he is awesome and I love watching porn together and dressing up for him but he well you get it. Now he is literally denying me sex and I'm lucky to get it 1 ev 10 days but I busted him watching porn and jacking off like 3 to 4 times a week when he has a hot and ready pretty girlfriend he spends tons of money on all the time lying in bed literally crying myself to sleep asking him for sex and then asking what's wrong with me and why this is his deal, he was so shocked when I confronted him and tried to lie but our dvd player has last spot memory and I check it I mean the mans nuts would explode if he wasnt doing something to release and he has steadily until confronting him tried to feed me the "im old and not so much sex drive shit" What do I do? I have told him in detail Baby lets get freaky go to a strip club and ill get you table dances and get you all hot and bothered and then come home & ravage you. No is his answer. ? I'm hot ok I have never had a man turn me down EVER ill send you my pic so you don't think I'm some fat ugly chick ? HHHHHHHHHHEeellppp! I really love him and everything else is perfect but sex is not ok in this deal and I don't want to waste any more time but this has only been going on for like a month and its just progressing the number of times he's doing himself and denying me like the last 1 to 2 weeks I only was privileged 1 time!@

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there's a difference between a wank and sex. I've defiantly had a wank when I've denied sex with my Girlfriend (like your scenario).

A quick wank for a guy is a great stress relief. We don't have to worry about what our partner wants, are we doing things right, are we making them feel good. We don't need to worry about condoms or the pill or what not. Don't have any pressure, and you can have a wank thinking about whatever you wish (or watching whatever). Plus there's no "cuddle time" after. It's a completely selfish event where all you have to worry about is yourself.

Now, having said all that, if you're not being pleased enough for your own urges, you can try a few things.

1: Firstly realise it's NOT you. It's not the way you look or anything to do with you. Some girls wonder why a guy wants to still masturbate at ALL in a relationship. It's more than just an orgasm. Masturbation is a key part of male life.

2: Ease up. Believe it or not, but pressuring him for sex will make him less likely to want to do it.

3: Perhaps please yourself. You could even suggest mutual masturbation, or even just watching. He could watch you, or you him. Or both.

Trying to 'force' it won't help, it will come in time.