Do guys still like sexy pictures of a long time girlfriend/wife?

If you have been with your girlfriend or wife for a long time would you still like her to send you sexy pictures or because you get to see her naked all the time anyway it is not such a turn on?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The way this would work best:

1. comes as a surprise

2. professionally done

3. poses that highlight your best features (not all pros know how)

4. presentation in private (DUH) on a special day/night that has plenty of time for oohlala

then YES

What Guys Said 5

• So are you planning on doing this?

• I would do it, I'm sure he would love it!

• Thinking about it.

• I love getting sexy pictures randomly.

• Yes, of course. It's not even so much the picture (though that's NICE!), it's the idea that she still feels that way about us. Guys definitely want to feel desired and sexy by their lady.

• I been married for 6 years, and still love getting and taking them. Just took a few last week. We both work a lot so it's nice to look at them as I'm driving home or something. And compare them to older pics I have. So it's stil a huge turn on!

• Yes. It builds anticipation. He'll probably jump you as soon as he gets home.

• Yeah. It's more the act than the body which is exciting, but yea, it's pretty awesome and a great way to keep things interesting.

What Girls Said 2

• of course, you need to keep the fire alive, people think that after a relationship has been long term they don't need to excite each other anymore but part of what keeps it alive is keeping it exciting like that

• he married you because he thinks you're hot. it never hrts to do those things, it'll keep the sparks flying