• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys still like sexy pictures of a long time girlfriend/wife?

If you have been with your girlfriend or wife for a long time would you still like her to send you sexy pictures or because you get to see her naked... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• The way this would work best:1. comes as a surprise2. professionally done3. poses that highlight your best features (not all pros know how)4. presentation in private (DUH) on a special day/night that has plenty of time for oohlalathen YES

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, of course. It's not even so much the picture (though that's NICE!), it's the idea that she still feels that way about us. Guys definitely want to feel desired and sexy by their lady.

• So are you planning on doing this?

• Thinking about it.

• I would do it, I'm sure he would love it!

• I been married for 6 years, and still love getting and taking them. Just took a few last week. We both work a lot so it's nice to look at them as I'm driving home or something. And compare them to older pics I have. So it's stil a huge turn on!

• Yes. It builds anticipation. He'll probably jump you as soon as he gets home.

• Yeah. It's more the act than the body which is exciting, but yea, it's pretty awesome and a great way to keep things interesting.

• I love getting sexy pictures randomly.

What Girls Said 2

• he married you because he thinks you're hot. it never hrts to do those things, it'll keep the sparks flying

• of course, you need to keep the fire alive, people think that after a relationship has been long term they don't need to excite each other anymore but part of what keeps it alive is keeping it exciting like that