How do women feel about balls?

I realized that the topic of men's balls kept coming up the other day when talking with my female friends but it was mainly referred to in a comedic sense, for example a guy getting hit in the balls. Do girls find a mans balls as attractive as his penis or is it just there for them as hanging decorations?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The guys I am with have no complaint about me enjoying that gorgious soft sac which I love to fondle, kiss, lick etc. Love the way the sac feels especially when warm and extended.

What Girls Said 3

• I like the penis better but balls are cute and I like them too.

• Balls are an accessory, the penis is much more interesting and attractive in my opinion! :)

• The balls are fun to play with xD but not that attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• This question has been asked countless times. Generally speaking, women are not turned on by male genitalia in the way we are towards theirs. There are some women that appreciate this part of the male anatomy more than others, but in general, most women aren't particularly turned on by them, especially if they aren't their lovers.