What STDs can you catch from oral sex?

Just what the question says, what stds can you get from oral sex?If a man goes down on you?If you give a bj?Any certain times better or worse to do this?How do you know?

How do you make sure they done have any of these things? For sure.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. I suggest you go online to the CDC website and print several copies to have on hand to give the guy a FYI before he tries to persuade you about unprotected oral sex. Share this info with all your friends as well. The alternative is STD roulette

• Oral cancerHPV

• I'm not sure you catch oral cancer, but you get HPV, which can lead to cancer, albeit a less serious version than you get when chewing tabacco, drinking, etc.

What Girls Said 5

• When receiving, herpes is the big one.When giving a bj, you are at risk for herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, HPV, and HIV in rare cases.

• syphilis herpes

• Genital Herpes

• yes. Herpes. gonorrhea and syphilis. most common Herpes. Be careful who you blow and don't let him come in your mouth.

• I always let them.. and I've never caught anything...

• Unless you know the person well and he is not sleeping around its like playing Russian roulette

• every singe one some are more rare threw the mouth by you can get all