Ladies, how do you pee while standing up?

This is a serious question.Like how is this done?When I try peeing while standing up the pee ends up running down my leg :\Why does that happen?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Almost any girl can learn to pee standing up and not have it run down your leg. There are a couple of different ways.The most efficient just requires your fingers. You have to spread your labia and pull it upwards a bit so that you expose your urethra and have nothing blocking it. You'll want to roll your hips forward so that your urethra is aiming forward instead of straight down. Then, pee away. With a bit of practice, you can pretty much pee just like a guy. Practice in the shower so you can learn without making a mess.If you can't or won't do that, then you can use a funnel to simulate a penis. There are purpose-made funnels, like the EZ-Pee, but you can easily take a paper plate, fold it in half like a taco shell with a curve at the bottom, stick it between your legs pointing down, and let 'er rip.These are all very common techniques that females use who go backpacking or do sports that keep you away from civilization.

• Hey, when you're out doing "wilderness camping", girls learn real quick to be practical about peeing, because they're going to need to go often, and there isn't always time for a full squat. And I'm sure it can come in handy lots of other times too.I knew about the paper plate method, but your post a while back reminded me of it. For those that didn't know, it's a very good tip!

• Hahaha I'm glad you mentioned the paper plate method. =P

• My experience as well. When they spread to avoid the hissy splashing, place a finger tip at the top of the clit hood above the bud and pull up. That aims the urethra straight out. Tightly innie girls can do this but it takes more effort.

What Guys Said 5

• well not all girls can do this..some HAVE to squat'sit...it depends on the girls vagina..her lips..position of her urethra..how MUCH she has to pee..if its a strong urge and a lot of pee..then itll fly straighth..if its just a little [msot girls have small bladders]..then itsll literally dribble lol..tmi but I know this cus my girlfriend CANT pee without sitting lol..shes petite so small bladder I guess lol..

• Squaters peeing while standing up O.o LOL.. sounds kinda funny.

• Grab a tree branch and lean back. Use some ingenuity XD

• I mean like half squating and half sitting. Like sitting over the toilet without actually sitting on it. I'm a hypochondriac.

• Check this site out...(: link

• LOL, I had to do that survey. =P I like peeing outside. It's not an exhibitionist thing, I just like doing it if I can't or don't feel like going inside, and if I'm caught then I'm caught, lol. I think I checked most of those boxes in the 'where have you peed?' section, haha. I went camping a lot as a kid, no toilets or even outhouses, so I got used to the whole peeing outside thing pretty early on.

• Well..My Man...check this site out and all of the poll questions with regards to pee & peeing...think there is any validity whatsoever? O:O...Holy cow these girls say they would pee on the sidewalk downtown or in their bus seat! Some of them must not be lying? link

• omg the otherday my roommate just came in pulled me into the bathroom and pulled her pants down and peed with me right there. She didn't even think anything of it. Such a surprise. I didn't know how to react lol Thought youd be interested.

• Not all ladies can do this, as it depends upon the shape of your lips and how well you can control the flow.

• You need to pull your mound up towards your navel

What Girls Said 8

• Like normal staning in the shower

• Only in the shower

• Ya that's why I only do it in the shower

• That happened to me too when I was little. But to answer your question, us gals are'nt meant to piss that way. Sometimes times I wish I had a weiner! I guess I'll start using an adult diaper!

• You have to make sure everything down there is...ahem...lined up. I've actually done it before...once...just to say that I've done it. lol. Got it all in the toilet LOL

• :(

• No. lol

• Can you explain what you mean by "lined up" in more detail?

• well I've never tried it before but I suppose if you don't want it to run down your leg, you would have to angle yourself somehow. Why does it run down your leg you ask? most probably because of gravity.

• hmm really no idea. it might be a pressure thing or your urethra is angled a particular way , just like how some d***s are curved while others are straight.

• lol gravity...that's a good oneI guess I should have been more clear.Why does it run down my leg as opposed to coming out as a straight stream?

• Wait why would you want to lee standing up anyways?

• Uhhh because who wants to sit on a public restroom seat?

• I get angled so the toilet is below my vagina and it works out quiet nice. I basically sit back, but I don't actually sit.