How would You Go About Fingering a Girl Without Immediately Sticking Your Hand Down Her Pants?

How would You Go About Fingering a Girl With Out Imidiatly Stickin Your Hand Down Her Pants?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Slow is always best. Rub her ass first, then slowly move your hand over to the front (outside of the panties) and run the inside of her thighs, then the outside of the panties, then slowly move under them.Drove me nuts when my boyfriend did that

• My method exactly- I go slowly anyways if it's with a new girl, so that she has plenty of time to show signs that she's not up for it, and then I can just say "Eh? Oh no, I was just rubbing your leg, I wasn't gonna do THAT!" and then sheepishly sulk as my boner to subsides.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Learn how to spell first. Girls like intelligence.

• So I have this one down to a science first while your making out you slowly put your hand on her west then slowly go down to her a** rub on that for like a minute then slowly go around to her front with your hand and if she's wearing like Jim shorts slowly slide your hand into there an massage the p**** for a moment and slowly slide a finger in

• Kiss and stuff first. Girls take a long time to warm up.